Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm glad Brock has hosed off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Codependent Poster posted:

I don't get why people want to put off Hangman's win. He's hot right now. His storyline has reached its peak after a few detours. Putting off his big win doesn't do him any good and would just lead to three more months of both Kenny and Page spinning their wheels and not advancing anything. Page winning closes that chapter on his way up to winning the big one, and then opens up a lot more storylines than if he loses.

We’ve been waiting a year plus for this and we must wait longer because we’ve always been waiting.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they could belt Hangman in Chicago, which is significant since Chicago has and always will be a stronghold of wrestling. Particularly the kind of wrestling Hangman does. Then the next PPV Hangman vs MJF or Sammy. Then you can run out a year with dudes returning from injury/parental leave with Hangman on top.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I don't care if Stone Cold is gonna wrestle his poor life choices, if you can't get a good seat for $25, I'm not going.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HFO took the open gently caress With Sammy contract that MJF put out.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

karmicknight posted:

I like that the lesson from the match was "professional contractors are loving cowards"

do YOU wanna be the guy that blows up Eddie Kingston?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I already told you. HFO took the contract.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HFO firing DDoS directly at sammy's laptop. Matt Hardy and Mark Quen are moonwalking while Kassidy bullies the computer nerd.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm pretty sure the explosion contractor skimped on the flash stuff because they saw how close all the ringside poo poo was. Last thing AEW needs is Vertivixen or Lady Frost covered in melting AEW logos.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the outcome was still funny, which I thought was the desired effect. You had Kenny beating on a piece of sheet metal scream how he'll end Moxley and in a way, he did. By humiliating Moxley, Omega elevated himself to untouchable status. Look at moxley now. He hosts a podcast. What a loser.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

smarxist posted:

take some blue chews to fix your upload

that's more of a JR problem. Sammy gf always looks pretty chillaxed.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Unless his computer is infected with the virus

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lock up your daughters Yuka is in town

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Death to America

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that fukkin hager guy.

you can never have enough hoss. Its only WWE's obsession with no skill hosses that blinds you. The true shining hoss path exists and we can all travel it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I like it when the bigbois violently touch each other

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope Darby breaks Ethan's neck during the interview. Just a big nasty crunch. And JR vomits cuz its the grossest poo poo he's ever heard and he's heard cows being born.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Garland is still moving tickets tho. I don't think Miami's gonna do 300+ in walkups. Maybe tho. People are bored and wrestling is cool.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Diamante will be back

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

fawning deference posted:

Everyone can't get signed. There is a lot of talent and competition at AEW and difficult decisions have to be made. I'm sure nobody has thought those decisions through more than Tony Khan and the EVP's with the company, and all of them know more about who will be a good fit with what they're doing on a day-to-day basis than we do.

username post combo!

Seriously, I'm sure people will get spots. Just not right now. AEW, like every major TV promotion has to deal with injuries and replacements due to injuries. There will be plenty of opportunities. And my understanding is the internal focus is on people who can do more than just work matches and bullshit in the back.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I want more spooky stuff, AEW. do more spooky stuff.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shida's gonna start a fight club

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope its random wrestler gear like hangman's used socks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shida is collecting Harry Potter merch and is too busy to be on TV, sorry nerds.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chikara had zero problems doing intergender trios matches, don't be scared TK.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

I do hope we can get this on Rampage as I do love random trios.

A few months ago there were complaints there weren't enough angles or promos for the women, they just got the one match a week, and the last few weeks we've had more promos and angles and then we see complaints "why is Jade just getting promos but not doing anything." It's so weird.

AEW definitely needs to follow in the footsteps of Mike Quackenbush and Tessa Blanchard, per this page.

we need more Jade workout vids.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MJeff posted:

You can criticize AEW's women's division for some things but as the post on the last page showed, it's been 180 days since Abadon was on Dynamite and I think they should be praised for thar.

you can go to hell with that opinion

Guillermus posted:

Don't make she less interesting than she is already.

and I don't even know what this means but you can eat satan's rear end too.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope the new touring arrangement makes Cody come down from the heavens

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

my posts are too powerful for your puny crates.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they started out as a t-shirt company. its madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TK bought a designer TRT line and Buddy Murphy is the spokesman