Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i like dynamite very much and i just got my best friend invested enough to watch it weekly, it’s cool

also kenneth omegeth is the best wrestler on the dang planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Hangman will lose because Kenny wants to do the American version of the 4 Match Epic that be did with Okada and tbh I can’t blame him because when hangman finally does it it’s gonna be insane

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

maybe that’s why Kenny got the HHH facial hair :aaaaa:

kenny is reign of terror HHH, moxley is now current day Paul

I think, for one night only, we need alex reynolds to go full

so we can have the irl triple hhh

and then cody beats them all up

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i have been informed that shaved head big beard mox is fake, moxley just got a short haircut and his beard is still the same size

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the escape goat posted:

got in the cups earlier with a friend who loves and religiously watches BTE but actively avoids the actual show because “wrestling is fake”. we’ve been talking for well over a year at this point about various storylines, etc but I finally (politely) snapped at her when she said Page doesn’t “deserve” to be champ because he’s a “pathetic drunk who is being controlled by a cult who just keeps him drunk”.

Explaining what is happening on the actual show alongside what’s on BTE, which is basically just supplementary material made her do a total 180 on that.

I honestly wonder how things look so far as stories go from the point of view of a person who’s only understanding of AEW is from BTE and wrestler’s social media without seeing any in-ring storytelling or promos on the actual show.

(…also, how someone can be more okay with 10’s severe coke habit than Hangman constantly having a drink in his hand like that one guy from Trailer Park Boys)

when they flipped the car into a ditch and Julian still got out of the back with his drink in tact was an all time TPB moment

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the problems uploading were from sammy crying onto his laptop because he had to take fuego out back and put him down after Tony Khan said that He Knew Too Much

hate to see it

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

hey bee, what do you think bryan daniel bryan danielson is doing right now

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Bee posted:

Honestly? At this point I'm gonna riff on the old meme that he's a farm. Some sort of large scale gardening seems like exactly the type of crunchy hobby he'd get into when not busy juggling a bunch of wrestling dates and training.

wearing nothing but overalls and absolutely covered in dirt and grime and planting his plants, pure bliss in his heart

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Bee posted:

Fulfilling a Toxx that I have to watch a Disney show for god-knows-how-long because it has American Dragon in its name. I make good decisions!

it was a better toxx than my stupid rear end thinking cody was gonna lose on america day as the american dream

(love that cody rhodes)

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Bee posted:

Oh, don't get me wrong. Its an ambitious toxx (even if I wish there was a timg for posts so it didn't get cloggy). It just also makes me step back and realize "Wow. I'm doing this. This is how I am spending my life today."

Also, oof. Even by bad bet standards that one's loaded.

look i was real drunk and he really should've lost, there was no reason to then go lose on the very next dynamite but again, i was real drunk that night

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Bee posted:

If you ask me I think Ogogo should've cut his way through the Family first, then fought Cody. He's a little too green to maybe get the W on debut? But he really should've been going onward and upwards, not getting cut down right away.

yea it was weirdly paced and I really liked him, i thought he looked great in both matches but now he's just gone back to england i guess so kind of what was the point? other than cody had to beat the foreign heel for the troops i guess

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Bee posted:

Honestly, AEW kind of has a hoss problem? Don't get me wrong, I love hosses, hoss offs, and hossing of all varieties, but the spot's already crowded enough with Miro, Cage, and Lance Archer all salivating for a slice of the pie. Adding Ogogo onto that and you have four "big man destroys all in his way" wrestlers, and that's not really a spot you can share spotlight on so easily.

i know, but also when AEW first started we were STARVING FOR BEEF, big biceps tony gave us what we want

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i definitely thought he was bigger than 5'11 before i just looked it up

WAY TO SHATTER MY ILLUSION MRT

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

its fully hitting me that we're about to get a berserk miami crowd for the first road show back since like march 2020 holy poo poo im going to lose my mind

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im gonna post this here because even though we've all seen it im sure, i just like it a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o690FN3vfDw&t=8s

eddie kingston is a god

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i just want The Bee to be free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Malakai Blacks is the worst name in years. children of the corn rear end name.

its real bad, yea