Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Mr. Nice! posted:

What the gently caress....

Didn't you know? Only men are allowed to naturally produce testosterone.

The only answers that can solve this extremely stupid question are ones nobody wants though, so we're just going to have to keep dealing with these organizations doing things to try and scientifically define what the difference between a man and a woman is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I imagine the IOC has them sign a contract that says they can't cancel them or something stupid. Everyone knows a contract is stronger than law or sovereignty.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

ASAPI posted:

I want the "normal dude" to have little to no knowledge of the event.

Here comes Phil Bobsworth, this will be his third lifetime attempt at the Biathlon. Do you think that he even knows how to put skis on, you know, with him living in Egypt and all?

Isn't this basically Eddie the Eagle?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

So either Apple Weather is receiving in Celsius and converting to Fahrenheit and rounding it up, or they're not very nice.

https://twitter.com/cgartenberg/status/1414979303385743362

I wonder how quickly the conversion of the US from F to C would be if your phone just stopped supporting Fahrenheit out the box. The response would have to be "yeah, and you don't see Kelvin as an option either, do you?"

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I believe those trucks are what we would like to call "war trophies" now. To the victors go the spoils.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Do I remember reading that the fbi basically won't ask you something unless they already know the answer?

Hey, anyone can get hit with with a false statement charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I wonder how easy it would be to win a congressional seat just by running on a platform of "I will punch X, Y and Z in the face when I meet them on the floor."