Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

PeterCat posted:

Is it misogynistic of me to think that the only reason Willis Johnson gave South Dakota money is because he thinks Kristi Noem is hot?

He's a 74 year old boomer with a collection of muscle cars, I think it's probably the deciding factor between giving money to SD and not any of the other states sending people to Texas.

For future reference if you have to ask this question assume the answer is "yes" and don't bring it up, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Grip it and rip it posted:

There was this great place for ribs right outside of Kingsbay submarine base when I first reported there. I'd stop by once a week or so for a half rack of ribs and some sides. After my second deployment I came back and the place was closed down. The owner had apparently caught his wife cheating and executed her and her boyfriend.

After that, it just wasn't the same. His relatives ran the place, but they didn't out the same effort into anything. Aside from not bbqing the meat correctly they also messed with all the sides. It was a real shame what happened to that place.

What the gently caress.

After that, it just wasn't the same. His relatives ran the place, but they didn't out the same effort into anything. Aside from not bbqing the meat correctly they also messed with all the sides. It was a real shame what happened to that place.

What the gently caress.

It was a real shame what happened to that place.

What the gently caress.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Hekk posted:

I like sports and the Olympics are a blast to watch. I do think that the experience could be improved by throwing a completely average Joe or Jane into the competitions so we’d have a better idea of how great Olympians are at their chosen sport.

Just like snag someone from off the street and ask if they wanna swim 200 meters or whatever. That way everyone at home can stop pretending they’d have any chance of coming close to what the worst actual competitor does.

Also I stole this idea from other people on the internet so this isn’t an original thought of mine.

Wouldn't throwing in a rando off the street make the people who think they'd do as well as the worst competitor correct?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Platystemon posted:

https://twitter.com/CAMcGrady/status/1413885054586167300

Lee retreats, riding his steed Jeff Davis.

Seriously, that was the horse’s original name.

Grant's horse was Jeff Davis because it was taken from Jeff Davis' plantation in Mississippi.

Lee's favorite horse was Traveler.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

lol the court reporter started giving them poo poo for the constant interruptions

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

boop the snoot posted:

Celine Dion concert in DC got postponed from September 2021 to April 2022.

Good. But sad. I’ve had these tickets for over a year and this is the third time it’s been postponed.

In April, it will be over two years since I bought the tickets.

One day, Celine.

One day.

Would you say that your heart will go on?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
The less said about the Modular Enhanced Anti-Tank Surveillance Pod, Infrared for Night the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

shame on an IGA posted:

I've never heard of this place but suddenly I don't feel so bad about the existence of South of the Border anymore

You never sausage a place