Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I hope everything Trump-related catches a flying elbow, right from the top turnbuckle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Guy is a drooling imbecile and so are his pathetic lackeys

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Platystemon posted:

At this point, his weird behavior is an act to distract from the horrible, real damage he’s doing around the world.

It’s like Yale graduate George Bush’s folksy affectation.

https://twitter.com/PhilipMichaels/status/1328852965067681793

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Mr. Nice! posted:

Shame Sarah only got half his eyes.
As a trumpist, she needs to jump into a wood chipper

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Cue up an endless parade of OPORDs and FRAGOs each afternoon after the militarized bureaucrats finish huffing whippets at lunch.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

hobbesmaster posted:

It worked for Speer.

Well, he wasn't hanged, which he probably should have been, but he didn't get off with a slap on the wrist either.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Generally yeah. FBI is kinda unique among cop agencies in that they don’t make a move unless they hold all the cards. They way they do arrests usually is oddly casual especially compared to the way most cops play gravy seals and show up with plate carriers hanging off their gut. If they’re going to do hosed up poo poo they get the locals to do it, like Fred Hampton.

But basically if the FBI is after you you’re probably hosed. They’re not going to invest a lot of effort in cases that aren’t slam dunks.

"Currently federal prosecutors tout above a 95% conviction rate. This is primarily due to the fact that most cases never make it to trial. Most defendants end up taking a plea bargain rather then risk a potentially much greater prison sentence which could be dealt them if they actual went to trial and lost."

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Crab Dad posted:

The men gotta loving step up and wear booty shorts.

New Olympic movie: Men in Black Thongs

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

boop the snoot posted:

I feel like we all need a happy story right about now.

gently caress people like this.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Flikken posted:

It's got the XB-70

Yeah I went to the museum a few years ago and walked into a hangar looking for the Valkyrie. Couldn't see it at first, but then looked up and there it was, just towering over me. Amazing plane and awesome museum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!