Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Can you work in an opinion about all-season vs. winter tires and chili with vs. without beans?

Just go to one of the LAN threads for various southern states and tell them that [neighboring state]’s bbq is better. You can also sub in Alabama for that neighboring state and watch some true flame wars break out :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

ASAPI posted:

Now that I think about it, the best stuff I've had fits this rule...

Potentially the only redeeming factor about Greenville, NC fits this rule. Guy that runs it used to open 8-ish, and closed whenever he ran out of bbq to sell.

Most days he was closed by like 11.

Hopefully he made it through COVID alright, friends of mine that lived in that area used to swear by this place that I cannot remember the name of :(

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It’s the wurst :dadjoke:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

CMYK BLYAT! posted:

so now that we've left Afghanistan who runs the KAF poo lake

It closed years ago. Area Fifty-Poo has been stormed, the lifeguard is no longer on dooty, and the brown trout have been overfished :dadjoke:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Do WRC special stages like the ones they do inside a oval course.

New Mario Kart track is looking good :getin:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

In honor of our beloved Rush Limbaugh

Thank you for reminding me that he is dead. Much like Rumsfeld, we can mourn his life and celebrate his death :unsmith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Carteret posted:

I can't imagine a VA Hospital being ran worse

It would just say “morgue HOSPITAL”.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Lmao he tanked his career :dadjoke:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Yeah, but the few pictures released of that system have been heavily pixelated and it's impossible to determine how effective it really is.

The manufacturer says it’s pinpoint accurate, but field tests indicate a “spray and pray” approach works best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

piL posted:

These three are actually good, but I feel like if you're going to go that far, you should go all the way, you cowards.

Chrono Trigger’s music was far, far better than it had any right to be, especially for SNES. I don’t really care for the olympics, but Frog getting a shout-out is a :unsmith: moment.