Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Mustang posted:

The only officer I know that married a stripper married her while he was still enlisted at Ft. Bragg.

He ended up getting relieved of command. He was an alcoholic, pissed hot and was a domestic abuser. Among many other things he's guilty of. Surprised he was able to keep it under wraps for so long considering how much his company was aware of his poo poo.

Um, how long ago was this? That sounds like my mom's boyfriend from when I was a kid (she wasn't a stripper, but his rebound after she left him was).

Or maybe there's just something in the liquor around Ft Bragg that makes people do that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Been hunting all over for this but was coming up empty, thank you.

Apparently at one point the judge was shouting at someone to shut up and stop interrupting her :allears:

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
"You said 'there are too many supreme court cases to cite to justify our case.' I've got time, please list them."

She failed to list them.

This is not going well for the krakenfolk

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
The warthunder thing reminded me, whatever happened to the guy who leaked a bunch of stuff about the UK's sub fleet?

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

A Bad Poster posted:

I wonder how easy it would be to win a congressional seat just by running on a platform of "I will punch X, Y and Z in the face when I meet them on the floor."

I've been tempted to run against Madison Cawthorne on this very platform. Only I don't think my campaign slogan "you're a whiny little poo poo, ain't ya?" is going to get much airtime.