Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Also a jagoff dude posted some classified poo poo about what the US would do in a war with North Korea.

Mot Bailey, now known in the USN as lieutenant commander Bailey.

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GD_American posted:

Holy poo poo i remember the dude but didnt know that happened

Yeah he died. His dad was the commander of the 55th, and even then he hosed up so hard he took his life rather than anymore licks from Uncle Sam.

Sad story honestly.

Again:

:sigh:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That’s a well done video you posted Mr. Nice.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Stultus Maximus posted:

I wish I could find a pithy meme to quickly explain my position on the Capitol Police testimony. I'm not against violence against police officers on principle,I'm against violence against police officers in order to halt a legitimate democratic election in order to install a fascist dictator.

I mean, gently caress the police and all but my vote is always gonna go for the least violent solution for domestic American policies.

We don’t get to less violence and police killings with more violence and killing cops.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I enjoy him in Better Call Saul & Mandalorian but F is for family was bad. A man of contrasts.

Hard disagree on F is For Family. It’s a great cartoon, particularly if your a little older than 40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GD_American posted:

I'm over 40, and love Bill Burr (mostly) and Laura Dern (totally), and I thought it was a fizzle.

Burr's at his best with observational bits; his whole "things were different in my day" schtick is his least interesting act.

Yeah I guess it just hits the right chords for me. I can understand people not liking it, but like I said it just sorta hits me right.