Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I hope everything Trump-related catches a flying elbow, right from the top turnbuckle.

What about his voters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Donald Rumsfeld has been happily reunited with his twin flame Saddam

Saddam probably jealous of how many iraqis Rummy killed

Hyrax Attack! posted:

A kid once told me I was as tall as Slenderman. I’m only 6ft!

Maybe she meant you need to work out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Worried about fires? Or is that strictly a NG job

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

RFC2324 posted:

looks at who is doing the tweeting

Lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Do officers generally marry strippers or is that more an enlisted thing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Can't let that oil go to waste

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bengy81 posted:

I like that Tim Tebow is able to consistently prove that "boomer" isn't an age as much as it's a mindset.

The mindset is "religious conservative weirdo"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'd kill for that weather tbh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It sure is convenient it's the only war in which conservatives struggle to justify the motives of the enemy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't keep posting lmao or this owns or whatever forever

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I once had a doctor recommend the "BRAT" diet for that - bananas, rice, applesauce, toast. I think the idea is partly that they're bland, easy to digest foods, and partly that they won't be too gross if they ultimately come back up.

Beer reefer acid tabs?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I made this joke with my doctor and all it proved was doctors have no sense of humor

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bengy81 posted:

CE: We were going to a 4th of July bbq, pulled up to the hosts house, and they had their best Trump flag on one side of their garage, and a black flag on the other. We went home.

Hope you idiots are having a good 4th.

Henry rollins would not approve

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

GD_American posted:

That is....not a bad take.

Seriously though, if Al Qaeda limpet mined Jeff Bezos' galactic frigate, could any of us really get our hackles up

Where's jake busey when you need him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

And also finance

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh, so it also means "royal family"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

shame on an IGA posted:

If there's one thing the internet has learned in the last month it's that explosives hit different in the pool

Are you talking about that explosive diarreah tv show

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Only 9 years, 11 months and 19 days!

4.5 Pinocchios

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Eyes Have It posted:

They only thing the WWII vet in my family ever said about war -- he didn't talk about it -- was that "war is waste".

Hearing idiot chuds going on about how it's always good for the economy and jerking off about it giving young men meaning coincidentally makes violence look more appealing to me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

Never forget that the right wing is wholly composed of hypocrisy and projection at this point. If AOC did exactly what he did, verbatim word-for-word, Tucker would be screaming about how she's a mega-pinko triple Hitler socia-commie out to destroy America and sap our precious bodily fluids. Nothing he says has any credibility and the default reaction to him inhaling to begin to speak should be "gently caress off, liar".

The "real americans" in this country are actively trying to destroy it and it should be repeated ad nauseum until it finally penetrates

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I didn't even know race walking was a thing until like... 2 or 3 olympics ago. I thought people were loving with me until I saw it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ole fucker carlson going on about strength through peace. They don't even really attempt to hide it anymore do they

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Best Friends posted:

The hogs go wild for dork voice and I do not understand it. Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, this guy.

Relatability to the nazi nerd crowd?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I haven't the patience anymore to even check the comments

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

'Murica.

Neil deGrasse Tyson talking poo poo about Branson and Bezos on Fareed Zakaria this morning.

In what manner?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Fareed would ask something like "so is branson going to space?" And NdGT just went like, "no" and broke out a globe going to town on explaining why it isn't space. Just Neil being Neil.

His entire bit can be summed up basically as saying "Shepard did this in the 60s" and "no that isn't space."

Ah okay. Figured as much.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

boop the snoot posted:

I don’t think it matters. They could’ve said the Brazilians are doing it and people would nod along and think “yes, I hate Brazil”

They would have disagreed because the brazilians are under a proud, non-commie leader.

Then they would have agreed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They also jerk off to China's treatment of the Uighurs because they're predominantly muslim

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

So either Apple Weather is receiving in Celsius and converting to Fahrenheit and rounding it up, or they're not very nice.

https://twitter.com/cgartenberg/status/1414979303385743362

Somehow more childish

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

In certain parts of the country people get irrationally mad and hostile to anyone near a road who isn’t driving. Rural New England was the only place where I actually got glass bottles thrown at me while jogging for no reason.

Your shirt literally said gently caress rural new england!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

I think Land mine treaties is one of those cases where the US and NK were the only refusals.

Looking over and nodding+thumbs up at each other in the UN

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

US Berder Patrol posted:

The Afghanistan war provides plenty of tragedy and shame to go around, but the idea of the US military shredding musical instruments to keep them out of the hands of the poorest people I've ever seen is giving me some pretty heavy sadbrains

The average american nodding along earnestly with the statement you quoted is pretty sad in its own right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's almost as if by design...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Maybe they'll pass on their windfall to the consumers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That Works posted:

It probably won't help for the people making this argument

It won't and it's not like these fucks give a poo poo about kids anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I hope it lands on it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mustang posted:

A SOF board I used to read from time to time once had some dudes posting about how liberals are the biggest existential threat to the US today, so definitely more than 0.

Jeez, I wish

GD_American posted:

The proper plural collective would be a book signing of Navy SEALs.

Also lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

My Spirit Otter posted:

Cascading BE THERE 15 PRIORs until youre showin up for an x-ray at 3 am

Just to wait another couple hours anyway surely

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That Works posted:

Y'all making NSAWizard work on a Sunday

He never sleeps.

Didn't someone get drunk and blab about subs and a whole lot of foreign ips logged onto the forums or something or is that what is being discussed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Eyes Have It posted:

I remember attending a security talk where the guy said you could tell staff "do not show your credentials to anyone outside the building" and no matter how much you emphasized "seriously, don't show it to anyone" you still had:
  • Nearby Chinese restaurant (with suspiciously low prices) that attracts all the staff
  • Restaurant is all "X" EMPLOYEES GET 15% OFF
  • Just, uh, show your badge to get the discount :mmmhmm:
And literally everyone did it all day every day

lmao that's much funnier than the DC brothel which itself is a laugh riot

GD_American posted:

Aw, gently caress. I remember I either banned or super-probated him and edited out several of his posts in GIP when I saw them. It scared the poo poo out of me, how much he was just blithely talking about.

I remember because grover had appointed himself Infosec Fuhrer and that’s the only time I had to step in

I assume that was the guy I was thinking of?

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jul 19, 2021