Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I once had a doctor recommend the "BRAT" diet for that - bananas, rice, applesauce, toast. I think the idea is partly that they're bland, easy to digest foods, and partly that they won't be too gross if they ultimately come back up.

This is a super common thing for pregnant women with bad morning sickness. My wife had to do it for our kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

How strange, it means 'pedophile' in Britain.

I’m American and I’ve only heard this way, and not a general sexual predator. Although I think chomo is more common slang in the US.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

My insurance covers vasectomies at 100% (reversals are covered at 0%!), so my first consult is Thursday. Would've had it done last year, but I didn't want to potentially get a snip and COVID at the same time. If I change my mind, I can adopt, and my younger brother is already talking about having a second kid in a few years to keep my parents happy.

I figure abortion will be partially-outlawed in the country in about a year or two, so better to be shooting blanks before then.

I had one a few years ago after my son was born. The Army did it for me while I was at Bragg. It was an interesting experience. They schedule multiple appointments back to back. They have you show up an hour early and you basically sit in a locker room with other dudes until your time is up. I was the last one for the day and both guys before me panicked and pulled out midway through their surgery. So I’m sitting there with two guys having panic attacks waiting my turn. I went from not thinking this was that big of deal to overwhelming dread. Like one dude was balling over it and I’m just like, “it’s okay dude” while sitting in my paper pajamas.

Luckily the surgery wasn’t bad. Only hiccup was the pharmacy was super backed up and my local ran out before I got more pain medication so I had to waddle out of the hospital and drive home pretty sore.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

That Works posted:

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1419843268276260865?s=20

My house is p much only going to have Ben and Jerry's at this point.

How dare the ice cream Jews attack the apartheid Jews! That’s anti Semitic!

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

MA-Horus posted:

The 2nd dumbest thing to come out of Huntington Beach after Tito Wifebeater Ortiz.

Hey, that’s former city councilman Tito wifebeater Ortiz to you bub!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Looks like they unmasked who was funding the Arizona “audit.” It’s a bunch of bs Trump backs like Mike Flynn, Sidney Powell, and some OANN douche bags, to no one’s surprise.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/arizona-audit-michael-flynn-sidney-powell-oan-patrick-byrne-funding_n_6104afcde4b0048f361d70b1