Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
also Miyu is on 2 points.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Mirai in real deep poo poo here.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

RIP 2

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Mirai couldn't get up. :smith:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That ruled.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

And we're done. Mirai could match Miyu at the grappling, but those kicks and strikes were just too much.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Miyu looked beatable until she suddenly wasn't because it turns out kicking people can just kind of destroy them.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Yeah, once Miyu got that first skull kick it was pretty much over. Great show.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

UWF rules are a nice sometimes treat, and this was a great example of them. Really glad I got to see this.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

On a broader point I loving love the Inspiration shows. Give the roster a chance to try different thing and stretch themselves, bring in a few interesting people as special opponents. The audience benefits from all of it. Wonder what they'll try next.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

gently caress, it's over already? Will try to catch up after GLEAT. Don't put all the shows on at the same time! :argh:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

gently caress, it's over already? Will try to catch up after GLEAT. Don't put all the shows on at the same time! :argh:

It was three matches, like almost exactly an hour.

easy to catch up on, I think the opening, while not entirely required viewing or a like can't miss match, is cool from a character perspective if you are a fan of Arisu Endo or Moka's stories thus far.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Just finished watching the show and it was a real good way to kill an hour - Moka / Arisu was a good match to show how far they've come so far (and as mentioned by karmic a cool little character development vehicle); Suzume continues to impress with each match and fits nicely in the small, fast & violent segment of TJPW's roster. The main event was exactly what I hoped it would be (Mirai leveling Miyu with that lariat was excellent btw).

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Mirai rules and I am so very sad that she saw the face of god today.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Wouldn't mind Mirai getting a shot at the International Pricess title. Her match with Noa from Wrestle Princess was very good and she's improved a lot since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Got a chance to catch the VOD, another good show! I love how the Inspiration shows get to do things a bit different, was really cool to see Moka and Arisu get a full 15 minutes to work with each other. Yuka continues to rule. The UWF rules match was neat, Mirai came out looking she's an amazing grappler and her lariat is killer.