Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Leaping from stream to stream like an absolute loon today. Caught a few minutes of GLEAT and now I'm watching a girl try to swat a bee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Pylons posted:

I wonder if she'll get a Dynamite match or mostly Elevation matches. I don't really mind either one.

I'm presuming a match with Britt at some point as they have unfinished business.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Mirai keeps going for Miyu's right leg. It's a very nice bit of psychology.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

WOW, that kick! I think Miyu's toes broke the sound barrier. If that had connected, Mirai would have been in deep poo poo.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rope escape at the cost of a point. Mirai's getting a lot more ground here than I thought she would

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Mirai in real deep poo poo here.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

And we're done. Mirai could match Miyu at the grappling, but those kicks and strikes were just too much.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

UWF rules are a nice sometimes treat, and this was a great example of them. Really glad I got to see this.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

On a broader point I loving love the Inspiration shows. Give the roster a chance to try different thing and stretch themselves, bring in a few interesting people as special opponents. The audience benefits from all of it. Wonder what they'll try next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Wouldn't mind Mirai getting a shot at the International Pricess title. Her match with Noa from Wrestle Princess was very good and she's improved a lot since then.