Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Saint Freak posted:

Going into Switch settings and force changing the TV Settings to 720p has made a big difference docked. Like, it's still not great and at times not even good (aka in the base), but 720p in graphics mode seems to be even better than 1080/Automatic on performance.

I'll have to give this a shot. I've been largely playing docked in balanced mode and it's sort of OK with some frame drops, but I found graphics mode to be completely unplayable and performance mode to look too hideous. I'm about 10 hours in and I'm getting used to it a bit I guess.

Overall I'm enjoying the game so far in the early hours though. I'm just starting to work out some of the DI stuff now. It seems a little finicky, but I really like the idea. Is there a decent guide for DI somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

kirbysuperstar posted:

Speaking of, if I'm starting to get to level cap 2 in Carnage mode, should I be using divers on carnage items?

I probably wouldn't bother with item leveling much in carnage. It's pretty trivial to get into Rakshasha mode without it just by grinding carnage stages and even the weakest Rakshasha mode items are better than leveled carnage items.