Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Even if it was all just anime cliche, I kinda liked the third act twist.

Nobody suspects the dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Considering almost every other class skill is just damage, why not use magic for that and reincarnate every NPC as a thief.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

King of Solomon posted:

I just started playing through this one after waiting out the timed exclusivity so I could play it without performance issues, and the early game is really confusing to me.

I've played the other games, I understand that number inflation happens in these games, but it's never been so...immediate before. It kinda seems like equipment is worthless at this stage of the game, because it increases your stats by such a small percentage of what you have at base.

Does something change, or is equipment actually just worthless for a while in this one?

You have to be on the cutting edge of gear and keep it over level constantly to keep up

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
A year or so after playing it, I cannot remember any characters besides the king.

6 definitely had problems

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Mayveena posted:

evil gachas

The implication that there's another kind

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I enjoyed the character worlder, but I don't think it's an effective way to grind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Rand Brittain posted:

What's the logic behind the different tiers of spells? I have like ten different levels right now but it seems like none of them are actually better than the generic level unless I upgrade them and it's not really clear that I'd see a benefit from doing that.

Their damage per sp is substantially better at high levels.

The cost of increasing damage through the skill shop is exponential.