Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Huh, is this one of the faster turnarounds before another sequel? I still haven't touched 6 myself but it doesn't seem that old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

OhFunny posted:

New information about the game

Dodeka MAX is limited to a total of four characters. Two of yours and two enemies. Becoming a giant lets you hit enemies anywhere on the map. The transformation has its own special abilities too.

Auto-batting will require a resource called Masoline that is earned through clearing stages. A stage you have already cleared through auto-battling will auto-complete on subsequent attempts. Again for Masoline.

Two new classes:

Maiko

A dancer type.

Thief (Male)

Male thief returns with a new design.

Looking at the MC Designs we have Samurai Himbo, Schoolcatgirl, Big Titty Oni GF, Shy Maiko, a Gundam, Smug Shogun, and Small Yuki-Onna.

I guess they could be worse.

Being able to reincarnate items sounds interesting though.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

tithin posted:

D5: can someone explain the difference between item rank and rarity to me, for the purposes of getting a rank 39 item, to 40

Also when does the item world cap out? I took it to 300 / 500 and it kept going, even when the item itself stopped levelling at 500,what's the benefit to continuing

Rank is what tier of power the item is. Rarity mainly affects how many innocents you can fit on the item. It used to limit how many floors an item had, but i think they changed that in D5?