Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Disgaea 6 is on sale till January 7th on PS4 and 5

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1063-PPSA06228_00-DISGAEA6COMPLETE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I haven't really looked at any of the Disgaea 7 trailers yet but I'm glad to see the rest of the classes are back. And it's also cool to see that most of them have male/female counterparts too, like Samurai, Ranger, Bandit and Gunslinger. They would've shown it if they did but it doesn't look like they have unique team attack animations in this game which is a shame. The first game I actually got to play was 5 so I'm kinda spoiled now and miss tower attacks.:v:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Big Steam sales leading to people picking up like 20 games they're not gonna play for 50$ also doesn't help things as they pick up and take a bite out of every game and then put them down.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I think the bottom character of a tower is the one that gets the majority of the experience. Abuse that system.