Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Maguoob posted:

This game really needs a combat log (unless there is one and I'm somehow completely blind), because doing stuff on my PC while my Item World clearer is working towards 100,000 kills D-Merit and looking over and seeing it being dead is surprising. I have 300 billion in each stat vs the poo poo normal items NPCs with millions in stats at best and I'm immune to poison and damage from geo effects. I also regen 5% of my HP every turn, and nothing should even be capable doing anywhere near the amount of damage.

I usually have this happen when I run into Ally Damage geo symbols and all my team stand on it and blow each other up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

I appreciate that Thief cheese is more convenient than ever. First four chapters were a lot of fun, excited to get some more in tonight.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

That mission is definitely the most annoying so far (through 5 chapters now). The advice of "stack a single character" is pretty reasonable though - you should have gotten some items that substantially improve your defense, and there are 30 mana bills to pass in the Assembly that improve the contents of the shop. You can also try to get lucky and unlock the healing shop gacha with a bill, which will give you out-of-band items for spending money healing up your characters.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

Speaking of random neat stuff, any fun combos of reincarnated abilities people have built this time around? I'm still at the stage where I'm building out my masteries, so haven't quite gotten to the true endgame yet.