Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I feel insanely silly asking but are the Psychic units girls? I kind of assumed it with the big hats and clothes and stuff but all the voices are boys (least I think so?)

Normally would write it off but there are evilties that are gender locked so I'm not sure if I'm putting the right ones on mine :v:

Edit: Also need to ask, is Super Reincarnation just the old games Reincarnations? I know Zed and Asagi have gimmicks tied to it but it seems normal on everyone else

Psychics are considered male by the game.

Super Reincarnation is more or less Reincarnation from the previous games. They changed some stuff around (you now earn "Karma" points that can be spent on various base stat boosts/perks) but I think the rename is more of a marketing thing than a mechanical thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

Western release for 7 just got announced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLlk74apf2Q

Fall 2023, Switch/PS4/PS5/PC release

Giant characters being localized as "Jumbility" :v:

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

7 seems to be addressing a lot of the complaints I've seen about 6 (numbers back to usual, high generic count, Switch performance isn't hot garbage) so I'm guessing that they were pretty genuinely widespread complaints and not just a couple grognards on the internet whining that they changed something

Ryanbomber fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Mar 8, 2023

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

Clarste posted:

I think the higher generic count was always intended, they just needed more time to make all the 3D models.

Oh yeah, absolutely

I just think that bringing back classes we haven't seen in ages (hi male Archer) and doubling the count was an intentional extra effort to bring in a LOT more generics, possibly because of the complaints

Ryanbomber fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Mar 8, 2023