Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

So, I played some of 1 and then most of 5. What's up with the Prism crew? I just got to Piyori's world and I don't know whats up.

edit: I do play the Android Disgaea RPG game and kind of know they're a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Is there any way to pick who autobattles? The only way I've been able to figure it out is to send everyone who I don't want to autobattle off on Research.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

kirbysuperstar posted:

One of your character groups is the designated auto-battle group, so put who you want into that one. You can change which group is set so you don't have to go pulling people out when you want to do different things.

Mayveena posted:

You can turn auto battle off for each character.

pixaal posted:

In settings you select which battle group is your auto battle group, then within that you press select on the X-menu > character menu to turn it on and off.

Thank you all.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

pixaal posted:

What if, now hear me out... gaming laptop

Now to wait for it to drop to $20, because I pre-ordered it on Switch and I''m not paying full again.

I haven't looked in years but a gaming laptop has to be expensive as gently caress, right?