Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Lets start a gofundme for performance bonuses for the fighters having to eat cat food and live in their van during training

like a people's choice award

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Isn't "In the works" usually code for Dana sent a lowball offer to both fighters and they haven't accepted it yet so he's trying to get fans to pressure them on social media

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

BrotherJayne posted:

Lol did you miss Dustin Conor 2?

don't waste your time

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cocaine is a hellova drug

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

TheReverend posted:

I have never done cocaine but now I kinda want to because I think it makes you feel like... God?

preach reverend

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the overall state of Conor is so sad, goddamn lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

CommonShore posted:

It is but he made a gun sign with his fingers as he said it so it's covered by the second ammendment

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Probably just more boring poo poo about Khabib ducking him or whatever other delusion of the week he has going on in his social media that would get ignored until his next fight

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

good to know the doctors working for the commission didn't fail to detect an exploded leg. they missed the pre-existing heartlidge injury though.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The only post fight interviews that should be allowed are the Diaz brothers, win or loss

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol keep piling on the excuses

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ivypls posted:

recieving word that conor also had chapped lips and the sun in his eyes

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Theo Vonn put a voodoo curse on me from the front row

CommonShore posted:

Was that the skinny, greasy looking guy wearing all the sequins? He blinded Conor with luxury.

FishBowlRobot posted:

Practicing them dark arts, gang gang

lol drat

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Great breakdown as always, thank you CommonShore

I'm interested to see what post PED Dillashaw looks like. Or at least what "better at hiding the PEDs Dillashaw" looks like. Also lol at Mickey Gall somehow being on the main card.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I love that not only is this funny but you know Conor has watched it and flipped the gently caress out over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I don't think Conor is long for this world be it the drugs, the poor verbal decisions toward dangerous people or a combination of all factors