Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
That's been reported a ton in the steam thread lately. Was it the vote for my team bit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Isn't that the one where he did the post-fight interview from the ground? So yeah, SoundCloud rapper clown got very lucky.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Digital Jedi posted:

Glad I'm not going out to the bar tonight to watch this one.

I was looking forward to going to the bar as a kind of Conor / O'Malley fan-watching safari but I just had my appendix out :(

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Destro posted:

Conor broken and flinging profane insults from the floor reminded me of a Scooby-Doo villian at the end of an episode.
...if it weren't for my meddling ankle!!

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

TheReverend posted:

I have never done cocaine but now I kinda want to because I think it makes you feel like... God?
This must be how God feels, when he takes cocaine!

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

CommonShore posted:

It is but he made a gun sign with his fingers as he said it so it's covered by the second ammendment

Gun signs with his right, balloon animals with his leg

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
We didn't come to take part, we came to fall over.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Give me the timeline where Poirier straight ankle locks McGregor in the second :unsmigghh:

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

Some men fight for sport
Others fight for food

The only thing I'm fighting for
Is to pay my lawyers good

See my chest, see my chest
tatts of crowned gorillas are the best

Hear this trash talk, there's no better
Than authentic Irish banter

See my leg, it was shattered
Now my career is in tatters

Cry against the cage
opponents wife will hear my rage

MMA fans they all titter
while my agent locks my twitter

See my chest, see my chest
tatts of crowned gorillas are the best

It's good

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

mewse posted:

e: the guy who created the show, Craig Piligian, also created dirty jobs and american chopper - his production company is well versed in reality tv
lol of course. Surprised they don't have Mike Rowe on to make the fighters sign his lovely pledge.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Waroduce posted:

I really hope Usman, Ngannou and Adesanya hold onto their titles because I will 1,000% go to Africa to watch a UFC fight.
Hell yeah, it would be so good.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

HGH! My ex had to go on a round of growth hormone for an injury, and said around six months he could feel the spaces between his teeth starting to grow wider as his skull got larger.
I knew HGH swelled your dome but fuuuuck.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

e: I'm really sad they didn't show a replay of that right that dropped Williams at 4:33. Gall has his left arm behind William's head in a half-clinch and just pulls him into an uppercut thrown from his back pocket. That punch was nasty and would have put some people out.
Hockey punch, hell yeah

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
I missed Riggs' entire UFC run, but he seems like a fairly reasonable dude? His interview about fighting Nick Diaz in hospital after their UFC match was very funny.

nordichammer posted:

Hector Lombard is a turd, and the night that Magny beat him was a night of underrated poetic justice.
Both being in the arena and having money on Magny combined into an experience I will never shut up about. So good.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Lol at Bellator having fighters like Khabib's cousin and Zabit's little brother. They're probably from real but it really contributes to the knockoff feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Truly an inexplicable fighter.
I thought he'd retired a while ago tbh.