Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
If Conor walked out to Return of the Mack and ko'd Dustin I'd be right back on the hype train tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

threeagainstfour posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b6pysh7hMo

The guy off camera interjecting "he is undefeated though" is a chef's kiss moment.

lmao he seems very upset

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
extremely same, it would be such a bullshit 2020+1 thing to happen it almost feels inevitable

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

kensei posted:

Dustin's wife is as awesome as he is

That's cool that she really was in his dm's, telling him to go gently caress himself

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Also, let's not pretend that allowing egregious cheating is something specific to Herb, it's been par for the ufc forever

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Lol "Piss Ants"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Dang I'd forgotten it even got to round 4, I thought it was like, 2 or maybe 3 at the latest.