Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Wow, three boas in one picture!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

LobsterMobster posted:

barboza vs giga chikadze in a kickfight being worked on for the fall

should be neat

I like the matchup but that's such a step down for Barboza and up for Chikadze.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

Dustin vs Oliviera
McGregor vs Dariush
This is my dream

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

Suga Conor McGregor
https://twitter.com/DownwardElbow/status/1414120153432928257

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

Brut posted:

If you're kneeling in front of your opponent and their limbs are free enough that they can choose to punch or kick you in the head, and just one of those happens to be against the rules, you're losing the fight pretty bad.

Like, what's the plan here?

If you rewatch the fight, a similar thing happens in the third round (I think). There Yan relieves pressure on the head, so Aljo starts standing up and Yan knees him in the head on the way up. It looked like Yan was trying to do it again, but Aljo was too tired to stand up quickly. Stupid move, but it looks like he had a plan.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

Also Tatiana Suarez is injured again
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CR2lnCQnuvW/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

GTO posted:

I haven't rewatched the fight but at the time I remember Yan looking to his corner and saying something just before the knee as though he was asking if he could throw it. It felt like either bad corner advice or misinterpretation from Yan of what they were saying.

I recommend rewatching it, I had forgotten how big of an asswhooping it was. Of course Yan was tired and asked his corner who gave him bad advice it seems. I had also forgotten how good Aljo looked early, but it seems to have really tired him out so I have a hard time seeing a path to victory for him in the rematch. Perhaps he could get a lucky submission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

He's responsible for two of my favorite MMA gifs
https://i.imgur.com/r8XbuY4.gifv
http://streamable.com/gr0wn