Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Memento posted:

Nate's advanced scar tissue that busts open the first time someone glances at it makes that fight incredibly winnable for Conor. Doctor's stoppage TKO is still a TKO

The sad thing is i'm pretty sure he'd want to fight through pretty much any amount of blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dustin should've agreed with Conor and told him to come out for the next round. By Conor's own rules you only lose by ko and I think Dustin would've probably taken it at that point

I mean he was losing on points, losing by Stockton rules and would've lost by Conor rules too

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Brut posted:

Holy poo poo this is way more candid than I ever expected, here's 20 minutes of Dana White stories. (kind of)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8reVSydTEU

Quoting this so I can find it later

BlindSite posted:

See my chest, see my chest

Goddamn

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jul 18, 2021

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

"I bumped my leg into the dolly, that's why I threw it"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

world b lee posted:

I think if you present your back to your opponent during a fight, at any point in time for any reason, it should be registered as a submission and you should have to give your opponent livestock as penance

Spinning backfists own though. Also that genki sudo clip where he starts looking over his shoulder