Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
I want to imagine Megan Anderson caving his face in instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
Can someone wrinkle my brain a bit and tell me who the same guy is? I'm guessing the 42 year old Russian HW that put his feet on the stool while laying down on the mat during the round change in one of his most recent fights.

Also, that shirt and shorts combo is uh, a choice.

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
I will briefly defend Andre Sout...I can't spell it sorry by saying that I am 70% sure he was concussed by the time Sean was peg legging. Andre took a beating to the point where I think the fight should have been called before then. We have seen many fighters get hurt and turn into wrestlers; I am willing to extend the same defense to Andre.

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
That hot pink suit is far better than this sport deserves

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
I am rooting for the paint huffer

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
Poirer absolutely does not owe another fight to Conor at this point. He did not owe him this fight either, and he is probably happy with the money they probably bring. All of that said, Dodson has a great argument for the 4th fight
https://twitter.com/JohnDodsonMMA/s...thescore.com%2F

Edit: Every post on this page owns

nordichammer fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jul 11, 2021

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
https://youtube.com/shorts/eq7jRpRvzaY?feature=share

Also someone called his Conor McStretcher and I laughed

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
I love that Dustin pulled an extreme Power Move by telling the crowd to kiss his whole rear end in a top hat and then ended the interview getting cheered.

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013

CommonShore posted:

It is but he made a gun sign with his fingers as he said it so it's covered by the second ammendment

This was under appreciated.

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
I get what you are saying but he is also a grown man who has made millions of dollars. He doesn't get to ride the hometown excuse when he endorses murdering Macron or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
Hector Lombard is a turd, and the night that Magny beat him was a night of underrated poetic justice.