Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Feels like a someone tipping over a filing cabinet to trip up pursuers after "UFC partners with fly-by-night crypto market; pays fighters in exposure"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/S2JiI7O.mp4

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

This is an odd thing to say, even for a cokehead that gets bludgeoned for a living

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

He's referring to Khabib's comment after the last Dustin fight, "good always defeats evil"

Boy I'd hate to be a fly on the wall when Khabib reads that tweet, because that fly and that wall and the building to which they are component are all going to be ashes

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Also iirc Petr ran around raising his fists and celebrating like a big rear end in a top hat after he landed the disqualifying blows, as though he was very pleased with what he had done

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

And this didn’t happen.

What I was misremembering was him raising his fist as his disqualification was announced by Bruce, which I just rewatched and did happen

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I like the belt being traded on a DQ, not because it's a fair and even-handed policy that considers every possibility but because it's an uncompromising black-and-white policy that discourages gamifying the championship rules

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Well that just loving sucks, goddamnit

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

mewse posted:

How's vaccine availability in Brazil?

Every vaccine that crosses their border gets immediately put into this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU