Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm trying to find a miku doujin(?) album from way back maybe like 09-10?

I want to say it was called Ozzanta? Or something very similar. Had 6-7 songs on it and had the very old vocaloid sound of processed computer words. Help!

Lunar.cc doesn't exist anymore or I'd search for it there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Saoshyant posted:

Are you talking about Dead Ball Project vol 1? Which does have rudimentary "talking" between tracks, has a Christmas song, a bunch of producers working on it, and is from that era.

nah it had a buncha trance sorta tracks. first one opens with her singing then cuts her audio up to create a musical effect. the cover was really blue? as if that helps slim it down lol

Ozzintia? Ozzantia? I know it had a sister album that was Horzontia or something gently caress! why did i have to lose my old harddrive!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
THIS SONG IS FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUyqKApSi0

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i think it was off Harmonia and Melodia!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I
loving
FOUND
IT

only took loving SIX YEARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhIyKriOUSU

weeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU