Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pink Mist
Sep 28, 2021
Vocacolle is wrapping up for the Spring 2022 season. If you aren't familiar, it's an event where many Vocaloid producers (and cevio/utau/etc) all post music at the same time. This is a good opportunity to find new music by new people.
The results are ranked by NND popularity and posted in playlists. Categories include Pro, Rookie, and Remix. There's also categories for covers and MMD videos.

Check the rankings out here:
Pro
Rookie
Remix

It looks like a couple of my recent favorite producers, r-906 and Yukuewat, will take podium spots in the Pro category, which I'm chuffed to see. There's lots of great material from artists who I've never heard of. The rookies brought their best, too. If you enjoy digging deep into vocaloid, I encourage you to take a look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU