Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lowtax's penis. The dimensions of it. The length and width of it. The girth of it. The texture of it. Lowtax's penis. The smell of it. The taste of it. When will we receive this information?

This is how ive felt about Bill Cosby for a long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
is lowflax still alive? am i free from his terror of bans yet!?

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Applewhite posted:

Haha his patreon is down to $184/month

At this point the donations are either from mra's or people who forgot that they had a subscription.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Beard Dandruff posted:

At this point the donations are either from mra's or people who forgot that they had a subscription.

Oh poo poo I gotta cancel my subscription!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Lowtax is irrelevant. I just searched youtube for gaming garbage. His last video was released five days ago and received 514 views.

514 views for a long running channel is nothing. GBS mod LAP has a youtube video where he plays guitar that has 62 views - likely all goons because LAP doesn't advertise his channel - I doubt it's his main source of income.

People are likely out there searching for people reviewing and playing bad games.

Lowtax is over, finished. Cancelled. Damnatio Memoriae. And it was all self inflicted too. No sympathy. Lost to the mists of time, he is. When he dies, sooner rather than later, I wonder if anyone will notice. I wonder if his children will even care. When it happens I'll probably think "oh, right... okay" and go straight back to shitposting.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Valko posted:

Lowtax is irrelevant. I just searched youtube for gaming garbage. His last video was released five days ago and received 514 views.

514 views for a long running channel is nothing. GBS mod LAP has a youtube video where he plays guitar that has 62 views - likely all goons because LAP doesn't advertise his channel - I doubt it's his main source of income.

People are likely out there searching for people reviewing and playing bad games.

Lowtax is over, finished. Cancelled. Damnatio Memoriae. And it was all self inflicted too. No sympathy. Lost to the mists of time, he is. When he dies, sooner rather than later, I wonder if anyone will notice. I wonder if his children will even care. When it happens I'll probably think "oh, right... okay" and go straight back to shitposting.

but is he on reddit?

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Valko posted:

You know what they say. “Hit your girl once, shame on her. Hit your girl twice, shame on the sweaty toes. Hit your girl three times, shame on Twitter.”

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The only work Richard ever did was to either abuse women or suck toes

He’d probably be a great fit to work at reddit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ngl i would have been down to get hosed up on pills and boxwine at the old SA offices with lowtax

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Before we knew he was an abuser? Absolutely. The Tax asleep on the couch, Shmorky with the yarn wig getting beaten up by his asmr Nazi girlfriend. I'll bring the Clamato.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Haha his patreon is down to $184/month

He still has most of the millions of dollars he made selling the forums. That's decades of Goldbelly cookies.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Giving this thread a heckin updoot ⬆️

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Lascivious Sloth posted:

is lowflax still alive? am i free from his terror of bans yet!?

Don't worry, he'll be back as an MRA spokesman soon enough.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

remeber when lowtax got dummied by uve boll???

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
If I hear one more person say lowtax I'm gonna take a piss.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

:piss:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
remember when PISS spent our money on cookies instead of forums maintenance

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

We should find fake lowtax again, he seemed cool.

https://youtu.be/dcdWlPz5ixk

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe lowtax buried his spine in the reddit catacombs

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Shinjobi posted:

Maybe lowtax buried his spine in the reddit catacombs
Lol if he ends up getting ill because he can't grift Boneitis pills from the forums anymore.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Now cut off from his oxy supplier lowtax is forced to order powerful benzo's from the russian black market.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yes i was his boss AMA (admire my rear end)

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Valko posted:

I got curious and took a look at his channel, looks like he's just throwing poo poo at the wall, grasping for a new niche. I'm pretty sure the Flash Tub Friday poo poo isn't nearly as effective in TYOOL 2021, as it was in 2004, when I found it hilarious.

I can't even bother watching any of that, especially the ones that look like multi-hour LPs.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i watched one of his streams and i said "whats up lowtax" and he said my name and thanks for watching. welp thats my story.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
All i know about lowtax is he used to post these unfunny email exchanges and i would be very confused at the lack of comedy from the owner of a comedy website

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

runnypoops posted:

very confused at the lack of comedy from the owner of a comedy website

:hmmyes:

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Is "work for reddit" slang for hitting women?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
all this gaming garbage talk has me thinking about shmorky. we should give shmorky this site, they didn't do anything wrong right?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
He's looking real good these days.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
okay i actually watched recent gaming garbage now. he's watching old movies and doing a mst3k riff session all by himself and it might be one of the saddest thing's i've ever seen. don't think i can come here anymore it would just remind of that

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Lodin posted:

He's looking real good these days.

It's been a while since then. He is almost completely drained of colour now.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

runnypoops posted:

All i know about lowtax is he used to post these unfunny email exchanges and i would be very confused at the lack of comedy from the owner of a comedy website

To be fair, decades ago he had one IRC chat ("prank") about space robots that was kind of funny for the time, and from which the "Are there stairs in your house?" exchange was coined. A few years later he co-created the short videos Doom House and Mood House which were slightly funny (though more weird than funny).

Every other attempt of his at humor seems to have failed, though of course he thought himself a right cutup. The juvenile unfunny mugging whenever he was photographed was just pitiful.

You could say there was some very dark humor in the way he ran this website, e.g. major known webcode bugs never fixed, no backups at all, and Lowtax lying to goons and begging us for money when the site already gave him a very nice income for doing next to nothing,

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You guys are trying too hard to find fault in past works, It's perfectly fine to say "I enjoyed his stuff but turned out he is a horrible person and I'll never give him attention or money again"

much like John K. , Doug Tenapple, Bill Cosby and many other failures of humanity.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
he peaked at getting gently slapped by uwe boll, which karma being karma, boll should have put his shoulder in it

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
He truly was the backbone of web 1.0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

He truly was the backbone of web 1.0.

I C U