Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Ok, getting further in, the first story was ehhhh but the next few are better crafted.

Yeah the first one started slowly and I was a little confused, even at the end, at how everything tied back together. The subsequent stories have much better pace to them.

Started late, as is my want, and am 20% of the way in so far. The three different perspectives on a murder was well done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Night Doings at "Dead Man's" was real good

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Three quarters through this now and I am really liking it. There is something about old time horror that hits me in the right spot. Arthur Machen gives me a similar vibe, although it's also very British

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

I read Owl Creek Bridge in high school so I was pretty excited for this BotM. He's good.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Just finished it. Good choice all