Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I got $5 on it op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This could have been less lazy but this flu or whatever sucks a lot and I wanna lie down so here you go.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snails should have snail titties ONLY

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

imagine sucking on those titties, i bet slime comes out instead of milk. i wouldn't do it but just imagine it haha

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Wall Balls posted:

imagine sucking on those titties, i bet slime comes out instead of milk. i wouldn't do it but just imagine it haha

ew but haha

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Krypto nerd eh? Never heard of him

Op the hot poo poo in NFT is limited series works so please continue using invertebrate with huge bajongas as a theme and once you get like 20 you should be good

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

e: f;b

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

making a NFT sucks rear end you dont want to do it op

have you thought of framing it and auctioning it off instead? i think a lot of people would bid, its truly a masterpiece and you should be proud to have made such a wonderful piece of art.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

whoever said do a series i did a hermit craband giant isopod too but theyre marker not painted

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

whoever said do a series i did a hermit craband giant isopod too but theyre marker not painted

Masterful

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I dunno about the titties, but the snail has a very cute and approachable face :3:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hello thread Im a single gamer chick who enjoys yoga, having huge perky tits, and discussing anime and video games. I just dont understand crypto, could someone please oh please explain blockchain technology to me?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Quick OP, stamp that rab with an officcial DO NOT STEAL watermark! IT's already too late for bigg tiddy snail/

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Poohs Packin posted:

Hello thread Im a single gamer chick who enjoys yoga, having huge perky tits, and discussing anime and video games. I just dont understand crypto, could someone please oh please explain blockchain technology to me?

A lot of people like gambling on the stock market but want to do it in a cool way with computers instead of a boring way with real companies.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Op this is a great thread and I rated it 5

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

when does the bidding begin on goku pants ?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Poohs Packin posted:

Huge and perky???

Imposter!

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Can a thread be an nft?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lol nice

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The Indiana Jones one is 5 material

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

lmao

Okay so I just moved into a new apartment and I have no art-- what would it take for you to mail me a titty crab

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

pacerhimself posted:

Can a thread be an nft?

I wonder what poop lasagna would be worth

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

gently caress, if any of you manage to sell Poop Lasagna to some rich moron I'll probably laugh myself to death.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

By popular demand posted:

gently caress, if any of you manage to sell Poop Lasagna to some rich moron I'll probably laugh myself to death.

Everyone who buys an NFT is buying poop in one form or another, and their prized purchases will be worth as much as dried out dog turds in a few years, after the fashion is over.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Knot My President! posted:

lmao

Okay so I just moved into a new apartment and I have no art-- what would it take for you to mail me a titty crab

lmao ill take a look for them when i move in august if you can wait if not i can make you a new one im sure

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

:jackbud:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

jerkin' it to that drawing right now

we say tuggin round these parts, idiot

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008