Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The moped they're planning to blow up is about 5 metres away from me. Hopefully it doesn't stay there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That was terrifying

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Kikutaro is yelling that he'll give away a free key chain if anyone buys his T-shirt and they're letting random people pose with the weapons on display

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

A neighbour has complained the show is too loud :lmao:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

It's Michelle who tweets about DDT. They asked the crowd if anyone spoke English and found her

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

These weapon purchases have to be worked. Who would pay for the guitar before the PREDATOR KNIFE?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

legit think this might be one of the worst matches I've ever seen live lmao. I love this show

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The nearest bathroom is in the department store across the street so now it's filled with people from the show (and presumably a few unlucky customers) lining up to piss.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Bought some coffee beans from Onita. ¥1000 for what amounts to about three cups.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

If he gets it wrong he can at least say he was paying homage to AEW.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

LMAO that just ended up with a barely visible ring with random explosions MOTY

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The bike has not been blown up. Onita came and threw water at all of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Also when the main event ended a Japanese guy behind me shouted "WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT" in English