Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

smartphone, ironically enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

The OP :pwn:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

its either the shirt or the hat

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Its really just kind of the whole package. :hmmyes:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I'm the dog on wheels

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Two children

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

AEMINAL posted:

my gay furry boyfriend won it at a furry con raffle lmfao

:hmmyes:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

*checks username*

Hmmmmmm

Also nooner post your loving turtles, bitch!!

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A giant check.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I have a growing collection of traffic pylons.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
A set of 49 high end Japanese watercolor brush pens that I paid 60 bucks for.

They are no different than the 72 I got for $9 and they will dry out before I use them and I had a month to return them for a refund.

That wasted 60 bucks is burning a hole in my brain :(
I'm serious :negative:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I have a lot of weird and stupid poo poo so I'd have to really think about it. But I have a bible that was stolen from a hotel room and signed by Doug Stanhope so it's probably that.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Was gonna post my cat. Owned

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Novelty land line phones

and 9 PBXs.

I don't even have a land line :butt::phoneline:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's hard to pick just one thing, because I am very dumb and own many dumb things.

I have a USB microphone that is like a CB radio handset, including the switch on the side. It's pretty dumb.

I have an old dual-PIII server that I haven't fired up in years.

Somewhere I have a PII Toshiba laptop with an 800x600 screen that I got up and running and online via WiFi over 10 years ago.

And thumb drives. So many thumb drives.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

by the metric of how much time/money spent on getting it running compared to how much actual use I've gotten out of it, probably an atari ste

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I'm 35 years old. I have no need for a sequin leotard with built in fringe booty shorts, but it was $8 at the thrift store and it fits like it was made for me. Literally the only time I might possibly wear it is Halloween.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I'm 35 years old. I have no need for a sequin leotard with built in fringe booty shorts, but it was $8 at the thrift store and it fits like it was made for me. Literally the only time I might possibly wear it is Halloween.

What's the size

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Sony PS3 USB TV Tuner

To get it work on on a PC you need to run a Linux VM and passthrough the device to it.
You also need a rare-ish mini-USB cable.

To get it to work on a PS3 you need its accompanying disc, which is also pretty rare.
Luckily, I don't own a PS3.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

my forums account

edit beaten on last page

2nd dumbest thing is a car

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Hackers film 1995 posted:

my forums account

somebody didn't read the TOS lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

~Coxy posted:

Sony PS3 USB TV Tuner

To get it work on on a PC you need to run a Linux VM and passthrough the device to it.
You also need a rare-ish mini-USB cable.

To get it to work on a PS3 you need its accompanying disc, which is also pretty rare.
Luckily, I don't own a PS3.

what the gently caress I had no idea something like this existed, neat

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

A cigarette lighter in the shape of a dick and balls that I found at a car boot sale a few years ago. I saw it and realised Id never see it ever again if I didnt buy it then and there so it came home with me.

Also a replica of the burnt one-eyed pink teddy bear from season 2 of Breaking Bad.

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
An 18x18 wrestling ring.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

A Nintendo Wii. I camped out at Target early 2007 for several hours to get one because it had been a couple of years since I was invested in gaming, and it intrigued me so. I think I played it maybe four or five times before boxing it back up and putting it in storage, where it still sits.

I was (and still am) severely disappointed in that purchase. It just wasnt for me.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You Are A Elf posted:

A Nintendo Wii. I camped out at Target early 2007 for several hours to get one because it had been a couple of years since I was invested in gaming, and it intrigued me so. I think I played it maybe four or five times before boxing it back up and putting it in storage, where it still sits.

I was (and still am) severely disappointed in that purchase. It just wasn’t for me.

Nintendo Pii

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

You Are A Elf posted:

I was (and still am) severely disappointed in that purchase. It just wasnt for me.

Same thing for me and the WiiU and Mario Maker. I figured unlimited Mario would be great but it didn't deliver and there were no other games I was interested in.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

I got this headband in Cabo a few years ago. We all got different vulgar phrases. This was mine. We were extremely drunk.

Hey are you busy later?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

https://www.weissmans.com/customerservice/sizecharts.aspx

Adult small, so equivalent to a women's 4 or 6 apparently.

This isn't even the only thrift store sequin item I have, just the most unwearable.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

This is hilarious I really like you

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

https://www.weissmans.com/customerservice/sizecharts.aspx

Adult small, so equivalent to a women's 4 or 6 apparently.

This isn't even the only thrift store sequin item I have, just the most unwearable.

Scratch that :mad:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I bought an inner city condo in Feb 2020.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

When my wifes grandmother passed we got her statue of Jesus that a friend made for her in ceramics. It is severely cross-eyed and we love it so.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Hey are you busy later?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNohbgowbd0&t=480s

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ydS9jLmyyTrNm6ie7

He almost got me fired. My offshore friend kept playing it over and over until someone complained to my manager(and his manager). "Frankie" wants to be free, not magnetized and hung in the middle of a floor of cubes...

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

A dog named Andrew

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

the libs

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

The Mason Dixon line

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

He sleeps with his nose right against his rear end and farts in his own face. Stupid Andrew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

When I take him to the lake in the winter he runs and jumps off the same stone pier he does in the summer and owns his face on the ice