Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He certainly sounds like a very dumb good boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AEMINAL posted:

*checks username*

Hmmmmmm

Also nooner post your loving turtles, bitch!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mikey got stuck a couple weeks ago because she is fat, but she got out just fine

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
some real solid purchases in here this is my dumbest recently, i spent 100 dollars on two bottles of undertaker wine

https://wwewines.com/phenom-crew-list/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1fa1yovL8QIVhW1vBB2w6gMIEAAYASAAEgIVg_D_BwE

undertaker wine. Why? because I liked the Undertaker.

$100.

undertaker wine by wwe wines

people are starving.

im sorry.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Six inch fidget spinner.

edit: I was overestimating the length of my fidget spinner more like five and a half.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jul 5, 2021

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

are the turtles dumb because they get stuck?

is mikey short for michelle or you just named them after TMNT? its fitting that love of pizza would make her fat as a turtle probably

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chrs posted:

I own a pair of glasses with mirrors in them so I can watch tv whilst laid down flat on my bed

Like this

that is freaking sick i'm making this

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Why would you make it? You can get a pair off Amazon for 10 bux...

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

its either the shirt or the hat

its actually the cutoffs

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

~Coxy posted:

Why would you make it? You can get a pair off Amazon for 10 bux...

I can get some small mirrors and novelty glasses at the dollar store for less than $10

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I forgot, I have at least 2 or 3 5.25" DVD burners sitting around. Not installed in cases, although I do have adapters so I can hook them up via USB. They are IDE drives.

Last year I bought a portable USB DVD burner since it is smaller and more convenient, but I still have those old IDE bricks around.

I think I purged all my IDE hard drives except for the ones in that old PIII server. That purge happened this year.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I forgot, I have at least 2 or 3 5.25" DVD burners sitting around. Not installed in cases, although I do have adapters so I can hook them up via USB. They are IDE drives.

Last year I bought a portable USB DVD burner since it is smaller and more convenient, but I still have those old IDE bricks around.

I just realised that I also have a FireWire external DVD reader that is a very specific model that was flashed to allow ripping 360 games.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
uhhhh.

I turned 50 this year, I already have about 8 Bikes in semi built condition, including a DH bike, I rode it once and nearly died of a heart attack.
otherwise, my totally sane purchases are a pair of leather chaps, a mac G5, a Mac Server, no, not a mac mini "server" an actual Xserve, it took me 2 months to get a sled that fits it to even think of getting it to start up.
A bunch of admittedly nice Zalman tower computer cases, with various types of watercooling also by Zalman.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
Dumbest thing I own is probably my old xbox-yuge Acer "rEpUlBiC Of gAmErS" laptop that I had a very long time ago.

I didn't even play games on it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

its actually the cutoffs

i can take them off for you if you want

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

cut them off even shorter

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

he's right though

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I'm 35 years old. I have no need for a sequin leotard with built in fringe booty shorts, but it was $8 at the thrift store and it fits like it was made for me. Literally the only time I might possibly wear it is Halloween.

this fuckin owns my dude

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

cut them off even shorter

pm me ;)

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
Huh I’ve wondered for awhile if your username checked out. It’s a little cathartic to know it does

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Awwww yeah now this is the kind of poo poo that I love to see

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

dude opens up his closet and the top rack is full of funny hats and the bottom rack is full of cutoffs

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Caesar Saladin posted:

dude opens up his closet and the top rack is full of funny hats and the bottom rack is full of cutoffs

boy knows what;s important 👍

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Also probably my motorcycle even though it also actually kinda owns. I havnt had a car in a very long time just rode bicycles cause my city is awesome for it and my GF has a Yota Matrix. I finally got a moto and it's possibly more impractical than a bicycle but also a lot faster. I still love both. And my GF.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Burrito blanket

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

numberoneposter posted:

Also probably my motorcycle even though it also actually kinda owns. I havnt had a car in a very long time just rode bicycles cause my city is awesome for it and my GF has a Yota Matrix. I finally got a moto and it's possibly more impractical than a bicycle but also a lot faster. I still love both. And my GF.

What city. I want to move?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

A couple summers ago I bought this male romper, and wore it to a massive cookout full of friends and family. Got a bunch of chuckles and the well deserved attention I crave. This was all well and good, but then when I went it go wear it a second time, my wife was like, “you can’t wear that again.”

I asked why and she said that the louder an article of clothing is, the less you can wear it. And that romper is about as loud as it gets and I wore it in front of everyone I know already. So I kind of hosed myself. It’s still in a closet somewhere.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Probably also a costume my wife made for me for the Blade Runner Secret Cinema a few years ago that I have no intention of ever wearing again.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

not gonna dig through my closet to confirm but I'm pretty sure I have a Sega CD but no Genesis and no games for it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I love my dumb dick towel

But dumbest is probably this shirt

edit: oh poo poo turns out I dont have that shirt anymore thank gently caress what bad idea that was

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

George H.W. oval office posted:

I love my dumb dick towel

man i watched that episode of Always Sunny today and googled this towel, what a crazy coincidence

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
This stupid rear end thing. The cat just knocks it over to get all the food.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004G9L1H2/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_glt_fabc_XAP4APN38KH72YPWX4W0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

(Picture coming in edit)

Edit:

Edit 2: also a husband.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 6, 2021

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

a debit card for my HSA

jsut giVE ME HEALTHCARE. JUST GIVE ME HEALTHCARE.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I own 2 of these somehow. Amazon hosed up my first order so I got to keep it and they sent me a second one for free.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Cowman posted:

I own 2 of these somehow. Amazon hosed up my first order so I got to keep it and they sent me a second one for free.

This is amazing and now I want one.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
What is it?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Icochet posted:

What is it?

Baby in a jar

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Icochet posted:

What is it?

A pussy magnet.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Custom made, yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I had to pull these down from my investment shelf

I'm guessing the value is over four figures now, but I'll hold them for a while longer