Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Naylenas posted:

I just hit 3k population with my mostly dwarf city and am running out of room. A short while ago I started importing really expensive eggs in order to woo some more humans for the libraries, and had to scale my jewelry production up to compensate. Well now I realize that my entire meat consumption could be replaced with a fraction of my income. The next step is to remove half of my pastures (still need leather) and expand my urban area so I can continue to grow. My only concern is that my egg consumption will eventually outpace my jewelry production. I guess then I should figure out how to invade a place that has eggs.

edit: eagle-eyed viewers will see the huge untouched patch of gems near the lower right. I don't actually think I'll have an egg problem.

This is amazing! Bit worried about this transition to egg-based economy though. Like you shouldn't put all your baskets in eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
..serial killer event?!