Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
I was just about to ask but yeah, I tried upgrading my eateries to cafeterias directly and it cut their service ability down to 5 people from 28 (I mainly build small rooms). From what I see there, I want to build big in a central location? Because I feel like I might end up building a massive cafeteria that can only service so much of my pop because they're just too far away, wasting all that effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
Also thanks for the detailed posts in the earlier pages, one thing I've been struggling with in this game is how off every production ratio seems to be, and it's been kinda frustrating figuring poo poo out since the numbers do not seem to match with results in reality. I may restart with the knowledge that a human and not-dwarf city should probably skimp on farming veggies and fruit, especially since like having 4 hunters do their poo poo can somehow feed all the way up to 500 citizens, along with a mountain of leather that I somehow can't satisfy my clothes demand with despite multiple workshops.

Also drat, humans like eggs for food? These fuckers are out of their minds, that poo poo sells for like 3x/4x times an equal load of furniture.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
Sseth can go gently caress himself but hey, money's money for a indie dev so get it while you can I guess

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
Tbf you're probably not gonna get good politics in a game with slavery in it