Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

The tip where you said it's okay for pop to walk far to reach residential districts has saved my brain. I was playing noise-tetris, trying to cram sleeping quarters in amongst little pockets of no noise. I'm just going to have like an entire screen's separation between industry zones and residential zones, instead of trying to cram dorms in amongst industry and then realising I've screwed myself out of some prime industry estate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qubee
May 31, 2013

How do I see how far along soldier training is? I set it to 2 or 3 pips but I can't figure out how to see exactly how close they are to reaching level 2 / 3 skill...

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Cheesing the economy seems like a fast track to making the grind up to a glorious city state rather boring, since you can just import everything you need.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Are raids the annoying noble event, where they ask for money and if you don't pay up, they attack after 4 days? I set mine to medium or whatever the next rung up from 'few' is, and I wish I never did. It's just annoying.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

And just like that, I'm going to play SoS again.