Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So here I am cooking up some cheeseburgers for lunch. I cut up a red onion to throw on top of the burger and I just started crying like crazy. As I was cutting it to pieces, I think I just had a realization that this onion had a family, parents and kids and what not, and here I am cutting it up just for a little extra flavor?

I think it's time to go anti-vegan, got to stop killing & eating innocent plants.

At least cows you can feel good for eating, after all they are causing global warming and I am only doing my part by helping to reduce their population.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
i bet you think the ''dont drink water thats a fishs home' joke is funny

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
shoulda used white onion OP :colbert:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

eleven extra elephants posted:

LMAO

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I don't know about that, but I do like the "Save some for the fishes" joke though.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

please this is no time for jokes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'm glad of your anguish, op

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
IMO plants have some cognitive function and I understand evidence for this is becoming apparent. Where's my fake french fries made out of rocks?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

you'll eat the cow that eats the plants but you won't eat the plants? seems a little hypocritical. who says the cow doesn't have a family too?? and its not the cow's fault that it farts a lot or that humans are idiots that can't stop polluting the planet for money

now if you take up the mantle of breatharianism maybe you can get some credibility back

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Thoughts and prayers

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Read this as "I am in loving deers right now my fellow goons" and was incredibly disappointed.

Also you should eat the deer anyway IMO

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
My thighs are watering, advice???

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Also also I think I made a something awful hunger games simulator event where Goon 1 had an inconsolable temper tantrum over being made a fresh salad to eat by Goon 2 so I am glad it became true

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If you rub a small drop of vegetable oil on both sides of the knife it really cuts down on tears almost entirely.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

OP sounds like a little bitch if u ask me!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

:haibrow:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Cure the red onion slices in your salty rear end tears.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

wow rude. op is probably a big bitch

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Who What Now posted:

If you rub a small drop of vegetable oil on both sides of the knife it really cuts down on tears almost entirely.

gently caress that, rub a piece of onion in your eye so you build up a tolerance and stop blubbering all the time about nonsense.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
might need to give the OP the elusive Super Swirlie

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Live footage from OP's kitchen:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Chinatown posted:

Wow all onions matter anyone??

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Meme Poker Party posted:

Live footage from OP's kitchen:

Pre Burgin'

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
*pats your shoulder*

there, there.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Chinatown posted:

Cmon, you gotta go for the vidalia.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Hey soyboy for every onion family you don't eat I'm gonna eat three!!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's a hard burn on you OP

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Play posted:

Hey soyboy for every onion family you don't eat I'm gonna eat three!!

theyre called alliums

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
onions were put on this earth by jesus for us to have sex with and eat and generally victimize and I will not hear otherwise

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Become a Breatharian, OP, the onions will be saved and aĺl your problems will be over within a few months.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
im a big aggressive badass who has never cried, not even when i was a baby. but i dont judge you for bringing this situation to our attention. maybe you should go mycological and start subsisting on cow pies.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

So here I am cooking up some cheeseburgers for lunch. I cut up a red onion to throw on top of the burger and I just started crying like crazy. As I was cutting it to pieces, I think I just had a realization that this onion had a family, parents and kids and what not, and here I am cutting it up just for a little extra flavor?

I think it's time to go anti-vegan, got to stop killing & eating innocent plants.

At least cows you can feel good for eating, after all they are causing global warming and I am only doing my part by helping to reduce their population.

This is necessary
Life feeds on life
Feeds on life
Feeds on life.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP this is boomer level humor like up there with people who post "Tasty bacon" when someone shows a picture of cute piglets or something this needs to be worshopped or better yet workcocked

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The onion is natures fleshlight

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You just cut a thick slice of onion and then poke out enough of the middle bits to fit ur dick in

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Like this

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Vidalias are the number one fuckin onion imo

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Looking forward to hearing all about how it takes you over an hour to take a poo poo and your sweat smells weird and never stops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
If you grow your own vegetables you can harvest when their suffering is maximized