Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite Seinfeld character
George
Kramer
Jerry
Elaine
View Results

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Look I don't want to get involved in this but I can't help but notice he's holding an uneated slice of pizza, not eating it. And you know what now that I think about I don't think they do eat pizza on that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

hell astro course posted:

You can get mad all you want. I wouldn’t stop you, but maybe you could be asking yourself why you never see jerry or his friends ever eat pizza even once?

Ban this heathen filth

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Look I don't want to get involved in this but I can't help but notice he's holding an uneated slice of pizza, not eating it. And you know what now that I think about I don't think they do eat pizza on that show.

And this infidel fool

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jul 19, 2021

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Maybe you and I have different ideas but to my mind eating a pizza involves biting and chewing and swallowing not deepthroating the thing. I have yet to be convinced.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Just offhand they were eating pizza at the end of The Stranded and there was Poppie's pizza too(though Jerry didn't eat any).

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the only things where they actually properly eat on screen are Scorsese movies and Always Sunny in Philadelphia, where they always Danny Devito talk with his mouth full

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Caesar Saladin posted:

the only things where they actually properly eat on screen are Scorsese movies and Always Sunny in Philadelphia, where they always Danny Devito talk with his mouth full

Danny Devito chugging wine from a can is great

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

well excuse me for not being born in the seinfeld museum.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ventral EggSac posted:

Danny Devito chugging wine from a can is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0CL7bHbII

(Like a lot of Always Sunny's funniest bits, this is George eating out of the trash taken to an absurd level)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Another Bill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0CL7bHbII

(Like a lot of Always Sunny's funniest bits, this is George eating out of the trash taken to an absurd level)

This is not Devito's first dance with trash...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7-BeoLTKW0

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

In my defense i thought this was the type of show you see in passing on screens going to and from the washlet, not a sit-down show you could memorize with your friends.

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

DELORES!

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Caesar Saladin posted:

the internet told me everyone got fat on The Sopranos because they did too many takes of eating ziti

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
The actor who played Kruger shot himself in the head in 2012. He'd already had one leg amputated due to diabetes and was due to have toes amputated.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I guess it really was a short walk to Monk's cafe from Jerry's apartment

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
God I wish I could go back

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
why does late 90s dress like late 80s/early 90s sometimes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wizard Master posted:

The actor who played Kruger shot himself in the head in 2012. He'd already had one leg amputated due to diabetes and was due to have toes amputated.

How are you doing now though

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you broke my grill posted:

the internet told me everyone got fat on The Sopranos because they did too many takes of eating ziti

oh yeah, tony eats slices of cured meats like they're potato chips

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Naked Subway guy.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Wizard Master posted:

He actually survived the bullet to the head believe it or not. He died of unrelated causes a few months later.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I had a Salvia trip like this once

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

lmao

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i have watched every seinfeld episode like 5-10 times.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

The only one I don’t recognize is top right. Who’s that?

it’s flashback sherry becker or whatever from the library, where jerry has the library detective show up cos he has an overdue book from like 20 years ago. he meets up with her and she is not as hot as his memory and it turns out he had misremembered a bunch of poo poo

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Happy Festivus, Seinfeld thread! :marc:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Happy Festivus, Seinfeld thread! :marc:

:hmmyes:

When do we get to the Airing of Grievances?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I can understand wanting to replace Christmas with a holiday that doesn't force people to murder each other over consumer products, but Festivus feels like it's a holiday for people who don't want to take part in any festivities at all. Like, everyone just sits around eating meatloaf and bitching about people who pissed them off.