Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite Seinfeld character
George
Kramer
Jerry
Elaine
View Results

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
babu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
It's a tie for me between Elaine and George. Jerry is by far my least favourite character.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The waitress at the diner

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

they should do a reboot of Seinfeld where it's the same crew 20 years later but they've paid their dues in prison and now they all have catchphrases.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Call Your Grandma posted:

they should do a reboot of Seinfeld where it's the same crew 20 years later but they've paid their dues in prison and now they all have catchphrases.

George has two tears under his left eye and LA FAMILIA across his forehead and no one talks about it.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a big fan of Mickey. Danny Woodburn plays off of Michael Richards really well, also he was on that campy low budget Conan the Barbarian tv show playing basically the same character, but getting into fantasy battles and his one move is hitting dudes in the dick.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
For me? It's Darren the intern.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
George drives the show with his schemes and lies.

But the best character is the Mohel.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Elaine was pretty progressive for a female tv character at the time. Which is strangely at odds with the obviously misogynistic exploits of Jerry. George is the bumbling idiot so you expect him to be a fool.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Elaine was pretty progressive for a female tv character at the time. Which is strangely at odds with the obviously misogynistic exploits of Jerry. George is the bumbling idiot so you expect him to be a fool.

Newman is fat!!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

George has two tears under his left eye and LA FAMILIA across his forehead and no one talks about it.

whoa... i just realized that George was low key an Italian charicature. fat, stupid, smells bad... it all adds up

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Newman is fat!!

He is fat but his defining characteristic is that he's a postman who loves eating awful poo poo who hates his fellow man and is on the verge of literally going postal and it's the most perfectly distilled American thing ive ever seen and I love it.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
dr tim watley

Circumcised Elon
Jun 20, 2021

by Shine

Bogus Adventure posted:

George drives the show with his schemes and lies.

But the best character is the Mohel.

quote:

Darling, you see where that glass is? You see how that glass is near the edge of the table? You got the whole table there to put the glass; why you chose the absolute edge, so half the glass is hanging off the table? You breathe and that glass falls over, and then you've got broken glass on the carpet, embedded in the carpet fibers, deep, deep in the shag. Broken glass, bits of broken glass you can never get out. You can't get it out with a vacuum cleaner. Even on your hands and knees with a magnifying glass, you never get all the pieces. And then you think you got it all, and then one day two years later, you're walking barefoot and you step on a piece of broken glass and you kill yourself! Is that what you want? I don't think that's what you want, is it? Do you? Huh?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wizard Master

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
My Seinfeld Tier List.

S Tier:

- Jerry (I mean come on, it's his show!)
- George (Classic)
- Kramer (Need I say more?)
- Elaine (The woman)
- Newman (Newman!)
- J Peterson (Elaine's Boss)

A Tier:

- The rest. (Let's face it, there are no bad characters on Seinfeld.)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:cool::respek::cool:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Funky See Funky Do posted:

My Seinfeld Tier List.

S Tier:

- Jerry (I mean come on, it's his show!)
- George (Classic)
- Kramer (Need I say more?)
- Elaine (The woman)
- Newman (Newman!)
- J Peterson (Elaine's Boss)

A Tier:

- The rest. (Let's face it, there are no bad characters on Seinfeld.)

Haha you're so right! I love this list!!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
The best character is Elaine’s tits in the ep with Bob Balaban

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Ehud posted:

Frank Costanza is my favorite Seinfeld, op

This is the only correct answer. The Manzeer, Festivus, and Del Boca Vista only happened because Frank Costanza was there.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Remember when Frank Costanza yelled "He wants some of THIS??" and then charged at Jerry? Wow all time classic Steinfeld.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/seinfeld2000/status/663398271205965824?lang=en

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Did you know that wasn't scripted? Jerry had been sleeping with Frank's teenaged daughter for years. It was such an authentic moment they decided to incorporate it into the show. This was back before everything got so "pc" and you could actually show real human rage in a sitcom.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the butler

also rip super david osborne

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Also, George Steinbrenner. The actor bobbing his head coupled to Larry David's mad ramblings made for an incredible chimera character.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Little Yerry Seinfeld, of course.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Call Your Grandma posted:

whoa... i just realized that George was low key an Italian charicature. fat, stupid, smells bad... it all adds up

And short. Don't forget short!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Catastrophe posted:

Little Yerry Seinfeld, of course.

this was the last new episode I ever saw

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"You know what I don't understand?
Movies.
... You go to a 'movie', but, you just sit there!
You're not moving, so why do they call it a 'movie'?
... If anything they should call it a 'sittie'!"

*A small audience of mostly friends and family is shaking their heads 'no', some openly weeping, praying that Jerry will get off the check out counter now that the police have arrived*

"... And FURTHERMORE"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The guy who Elaine dated that shaved his head because he was a swimmer but then let it grow out and found out he was balding

Because I became him (minus the swimmer part)

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

The guy who Elaine dated that shaved his head because he was a swimmer but then let it grow out and found out he was balding

Because I became him (minus the swimmer part)

you mean the guy from the future

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh1kmVwS4Hw

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
The attendant from the Jiffy Park and Jiffy Dump.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm whatever the hell is going on with both his tie AND collar during this entire thing. All of it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
larry david, in all his chimeric forms

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
The Kenny Rogers Roasters sign

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Epic Mount posted:

The attendant from the Jiffy Park and Jiffy Dump.

hell yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz0jkktVfJ8

edit sorry the link won't embed

we ask that you please bear with us

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Skeleton Ape posted:

Also in real life he dated a high schooler but it was cool because she was 18

She was 17, but Woody Allen got away with the same age disparity in Manhattan, so I guess there's precedent.

runnypoops posted:

The best character is Elaine’s tits in the ep with Bob Balaban

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Subway Ukranian guy