Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite Seinfeld character
George
Kramer
Jerry
Elaine
View Results

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

nooner is probably the one vote for jerry lol

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
Charlie from the OTB

https://youtu.be/xddv_ep86Cs

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

the dog that Elaine wanted to murder

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
The dude that walks into the Chinese restaurant and gets a table right away

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
David Putty

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Joel Rifkin

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

kntfkr posted:

David Putty

high five

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Twitch posted:

I'm a big fan of Mickey. Danny Woodburn plays off of Michael Richards really well, also he was on that campy low budget Conan the Barbarian tv show playing basically the same character, but getting into fantasy battles and his one move is hitting dudes in the dick.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

f.d.r.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Poasty posted:

Remember when Jerry explained to George how to look at the boobs of a teenager properly hahaha what a cad

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Wizard Master posted:

-Eating the cholocate eclair out of the trash

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
Since Sue Ellen Mischke wasn't listed I voted Costanza

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Garfield imo. That funny cat is my favorite

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Tie between Bob Sacamano and Lomez, but since they aren't options, voted George.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
...Mulva?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Who's the absolute IDIOT who voted Jerry? Reveal yourself coward!

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 6, 2021

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Jerry is definitely the best character.

MakaVillian posted:

Who's the absolute IDIOT who voted Jerry? Reveal yourself, coward!

Aw gently caress me.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Seadon three, episode six, the background character at 4:18 after the intro.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Jerry is definitely the best character.

Aw gently caress me.

I hate the Drake SLICK GOKU BABY

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Baby

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I like suzie

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Seinfeld is really funny. I know this is a unpopular opinion but I don’t care!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Mike the phony

Also, Jerry's nudist girlfriend

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Perfect Potato posted:

I realized rewatching this why the finale arrest doesn't really work; pretty much everyone the four interact with is some kind of rear end in a top hat or sociopath. Outside of the depths of George's depravity they're not anything special. Hell even the lady with the rye, someone offers you 50 bucks for a loaf of bread and you still won't budge??? Not to even mention the woman who wouldn't spare a square

It's not Elaine's fault that kid's parents didn't tell him his gammy died.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Honestly I don't think the show would've worked without George.

Perfect Potato posted:

I realized rewatching this why the finale arrest doesn't really work; pretty much everyone the four interact with is some kind of rear end in a top hat or sociopath. Outside of the depths of George's depravity they're not anything special. Hell even the lady with the rye, someone offers you 50 bucks for a loaf of bread and you still won't budge??? Not to even mention the woman who wouldn't spare a square

You would've went to jail with them.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

aunt baby? she never would've made it.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

He's quite breathtaking

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

the dingo

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Frank Costanzas lawyer

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Elaine.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Comedians in cars getting coffee ruined Seinfeld for me, I mean I liked the show growing up but never had more than a surface level feeling on Jerry but that coffee show, he’s such a loving arrogant prick, comes across extremely unlikeable in real life while it made me have more appreciation for Larry David and super Dave osbourne (rip)

Also jerry is an almost pedophile some really creepy dating OP

My favourite character is George though!

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Is this a hot take?

Jason Alexander is a better physical comedian than Michael Richards.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
He's far more subtle with it and there's definitely points in the show where he's able to sell some minor physical comedy that Michael Richards would never be able to do. Michael Richards as Kramer is basically a living Tex Avery cartoon.

Edit: best example that comes to mind is the end of the Marine Biologist where Jason Alexander just loving home runs the big reveal and because they're sitting at a table Michael Richards can't wildly gesticulate so his reaction basically falls flat and the humour is 100% from George.

Tony quidprano fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 7, 2021

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

italian quid posted:

He's far more subtle with it and there's definitely points in the show where he's able to sell some minor physical comedy that Michael Richards would never be able to do. Michael Richards as Kramer is basically a living Tex Avery cartoon.

His scene with him smoking a cigarette to try and get out of his wedding is one of my favourite things

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Yes! Mine too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02lvgmm4DQ

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
puddy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The mango that George eats

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Jean-Paul was a great character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I liked when Jon Favreau played Eric the Clown and was yelling at George for being obsessed with Bozo.