Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I hope Mike Posey refs a Hair Vs. Hair match and manages to be the one who loses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Baron Black and Bryzin

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Ryzin is the devil as described by the Squirrel Nut Zippers

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
My favorite new wave band, Chairs for Spears

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
People really need to commit to an "uno mas" chant. It's like no one has seen Shanghai Noon anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I had been erring towards giving up wrestling all together until I randomly caught an episode of pandemic dark. It was one where Veda Scott was commentating, and tbh I still miss her. AEW Dark is what made me interested in the main show, but because of how I've been watching, I have way more opinions about Max Caster and each individual member of The Dark Order than I do about The Young Bucks or Kenny Omega