Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain McAllister
May 24, 2001

I went through this recently.

What type are you looking at? Size? Enclosed/cargo? Flat deck? Single axle? Double?

Where are you located? (Climate, road salt etc.).

What is your tow vehicle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain McAllister
May 24, 2001

New build in May of this year and a one way trip indicates you won't have any rust/rot issues.

They absolutely added that window in the door (wtf) and likely did a hack job of it.

7 pin harness means it'll have brakes on one of the axles. Does your car have a brake controller/7 pin harness?

I don't recognize the brand, but most are made by a few big companies that crank these out alongside their 5th wheel trailers and RVs.

What is the interior panelling made of?

If it's particleboard/OSB, I'd stay away.

Price seems a little high, but when I was looking for my trailer a dealer told me the manufacturers are currently about 7 months behind.

Another dealer said with the price of steel and lumber having gone up, there were price bumps earlier this year, with another coming up.

I'm not saying buy that trailer, but definitely have a look at it and see what wiggle room there may be.