Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Agreed.
I want only those asexual square box robots as fantasy characters and I want them driven by no discernable emotions or desires at all.

Frankly they should have no need to be interacting in any way at all and if pressed to make moral choices or engage in any type of 'fantasy' at all should simply say 'No, thank you.' and then carry on performing whatever task they were doing as rotely as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ah yes we need more fantasy races that are all nubile plate bikini wearing female presenting people.

But how else will I find a wife

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ah yes we need more fantasy races that are all nubile plate bikini wearing female presenting people.

No one said the all-female races have to be sexy, just that they make more sense from a biological perspective.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it was probably the cia, like without even consulting the white house. just some bored cia bros killing off a foreign head of state. nbd

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mom dead

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Like Terry Pratchett dwarves are a great example at least in earlier books, they got two sexes with more or less the usual equipment but only one gender, dwarf.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
What the gently caress happened to this thread

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

bunnyofdoom posted:

Dead mom

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

DEA sexy centaurs assassinated the president, are you a bad enough dude to stop them

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Not a single Wyclef Jean joke. He really fell off.

Ready or Not, they sure as poo poo weren't Killing Him Softly.

:shrug:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

DEA sexy centaurs assassinated the president, are you a bad enough dude to stop them

Are you a bad enough dude to ride them?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

bunnyofdoom posted:

No one has any real information to put into it, so everyone started talking about something else.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bunnyofdoom posted:

what did you contribute to this thread

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Breaking: investigators have released this recently discovered footage of the Presidential assassins, captured on CCTV.

If you have seen these centaurs, please contact the police.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Wait wait how did we get here?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Meme Poker Party posted:

Breaking: investigators have released this recently discovered footage of the Presidential assassins, captured on CCTV.

Fun fact, Centaurs have dissimilar genitals for the torso and hind-quarter.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Wait wait how did we get here?

A lot of people were loving each other and sucking tthe freak out of each other's cocks and there was a lot of confusioon

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Do not pursue Lu Bu

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

centaurs aren't native to Haiti

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Meme Poker Party posted:

Are you a bad enough dude to ride them?

Do you think fantasy police just uses centaur cops like squad cars?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

centaurs aren't native to Haiti

Duh they just crossed the border from Dominican Republic

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They cancelled haiti's president by killing him look at what the liberals have done

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Big Beef City posted:

A.) I don't care.
B.) What if the people of Haiti democratically decided to surrender all land and assets, and any future claim to sovereignty to a foreign power in exchange for peaceful rule and the infrastructure that would come from simply being a member of a first or second world state? i.e. the people vote to surrender to the UK and are accepted and given the benefits expected of a full member of that country, etc? Or, say alternatively they do the same with Russia or China?

"Hello, our former slavemasters, please, we were much butter under your tender, guiding hand. Take us back, please"

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Big Beef City posted:

A.) I don't care.
B.) What if the people of Haiti democratically decided to surrender all land and assets, and any future claim to sovereignty to a foreign power in exchange for peaceful rule and the infrastructure that would come from simply being a member of a first or second world state? i.e. the people vote to surrender to the UK and are accepted and given the benefits expected of a full member of that country, etc? Or, say alternatively they do the same with Russia or China?

How about China take it over? I'm sure they could use a little chunk of land near the US and it would cause no tensions whatsoever.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Tarkus posted:

How about China take it over? I'm sure they could use a little chunk of land near the US and it would cause no tensions whatsoever.

I mean, Taiwan, so fair is fair.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party posted:

Well that explains why witnesses thought the hit squad was made up of asians.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Bit late now...

Meme Poker Party posted:

But how else will I find a wife
Snake church.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Being a part of 1st world nation has done a lot of good things to Puerto Ricos infrastructure if you think about it

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Just thinking out loud here, but isn’t it highly likely that these mercenaries were hired by a Haitian entity looking to subvert the democratic process, as opposed to being some giant international/interdimensional conspiracy?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Got to admit. If a couple of sexy centaurs showed up and I was security, I would think "let's see where this is going."

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Open assisted immigration to the US from Haiti. Haitians come here, work hard, and make sure I can always get Crema around the holidays.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Xaintrailles posted:

Bit late now...

Snake church.

Have no fear, nations finest necromancers are on the case

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Just thinking out loud here, but isn’t it highly likely that these mercenaries were hired by a Haitian entity looking to subvert the democratic process, as opposed to being some giant international/interdimensional conspiracy?

Have you considered it'd be much funnier if it was sexy centaurs?

(you are right though)

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Wait, so people said it was Asians with horse legs at night? Maybe it was Genkhis Khan, returned from the grave and possibly working for the DEA?

He kinda looks like a centaur, if you pretend its night and squint your eyes.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Haiti more like Strong Disliki

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Thanks, I Haiti it

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If the US was going to send DEA-employed centaurs to assassinate President Haiti, they could’ve at least sent sexy centaurs. This is just another example of American misogyny.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Or remove a leader who himself subverted the democratic process.

Haiti is a mess and it is 70% Americavs fault they're so drat far behind everyone else. 20% of it is France. 10% the UK.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Grem posted:

Or remove a leader who himself subverted the democratic process.

Haiti is a mess and it is 70% Americavs fault they're so drat far behind everyone else. 20% of it is France. 10% the UK.

Yeah, it's a bit muddled but it definitely seems like this guy had taken some seriously illiberal steps recently and seemed to be consolidating power in order to extend his rule over the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:gas: