Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Could not think of who would do this in any at all, truly a mystery.
Inasmuch as I cannot think think this could be an act of alien actors.
Anyways why are we accusing all these foreign intelligence agencies of this?

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 21:41 on Jul 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Maximo Roboto posted:

Yeah absent U.S. imperialism Colombia probably wouldn't be as right-wing as it is now. I do wonder if some countries in that region have stronger chauvinist, pro-interventionist streaks compared to their neighbors, though.

Brazil also gets points for speaking a different language from all of its neighbors, like America does. The hegemony of the other.

Oh certainly. Consider that both Venezuela and Colombia can claim Bolivar who made his life as a warlord of South America who was quite fine double dealing to with Spain and the British empire to maximize his power at the expense of other, more forthright revolutionaries and his death after embarking on a full conquest of the other new policy’s of the firmer Spanish Empire. I could definitely see either