Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I'm curious if they'll use Malakai Black anddddd Tommy End? Weird that they'd call him both unless it was just a heat of the moment thing I guess.

maybe that is just my copium talking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

d8uv posted:

my partner thinks malakai black is a separate character from tommy end who is possessing tommy end

My thought process too. Too much Tommy End branding prior to this. Would be extremely in Tommy's wheelhouse to have two names.

and it rules

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Oooh, I always liked the stuff I saw Lambert do here and there in IMPACT.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

lmao that ruled, you dorks

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Lambert coming in to lead a heel stable after Team Taz blows up would be good.

Or get him managing Leyla Hirsch, baby, lets get wild with it

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Pamela Springstein posted:

was Nick always so blonde?

He got it touched up at Double or Nothing I believe? and has maintained it since then

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

lmao Penta kicked Knox to tell him to move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Really bit on a title change, but forgot Knox was killed!

Awesome show