Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I am ready for the AYAYAAYAYAAYAYA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Oh it's one of those strap matches

Either way we were going to get the Passion of Cody Rhodes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I hope Toney is okay, his voice sounds very off

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

I hope Toney is okay, his voice sounds very off
I guess Mic issues, he sounds fine now

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm so confused, Cody didn't even blade

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This arena just has razor wire protecting.....something

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Miching Mallecho posted:

Sammy vs Spears chairs match might be pretty good for that type of match. Such great heights and all but :shrug:
It's the single instance in the past 15 odd years that a feud deserves a Chairs match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Had to take my dog for a walk at the start of the Trios match, catch me up

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TIME FOR AYAYAYA?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm going to think about the Saudi Arabia Blood Money promo for years

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/PWUnlimited/status/1412941407006851073?s=20

Still thing about this line god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Buba: Eddie Kingston should keep his mouth shut!

Kingston: Gonna steal your spots and be more over than you've been since One Night Stand