Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
rewatched s2 today and can confirm that the sketch in the last episode with horror convention rental tables lady drivers ed video is iconic. An all-timer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

holefoods posted:

the blank facial expression on the zip line lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

There were so many great details in that sketch. The fact that she had to scroll through so many pictures of cigars to see a picture of his hair that he took “last night.” The fact that the last text he sent to his friend is a cigar screenshot. The woman’s casual “the maitre’d says he’s seen that picture before” filling in so much in one sentence.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Scholtz posted:

55 SECONDS OF THE DRIVE-THRU SKETCH

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Jokymi posted:

One of the things that gets me the most is how the worker isn't even phased by the order and keeps up with it perfectly.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

my personal favorite from this new season is the Gelutol sketch. there is a theme that runs through much of Robinson's comedy that involves Men being in secret groups apart from other men, and taking it very seriously, and I can't get enough of it.

"You might end up being a nice lil' soldier..."

the glee he has when turning up the thermostat to gently caress with that guy's wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Yes please right now I fuckin need it