Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Strong disagree with anyone that thinks S2 is worse than S1. S2E1 is the most gold-per-minute of the entire series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Mister Speaker posted:

Conner's delivery in the 'laser spine surgery' sketch is the best because he has that little smirk that looks like he's right on the edge of breaking, every single line.

"Your family doesn't love you! Only I love you!!!"

My fiance hates this show, hates Tim Robinson, and hates Netflix for allowing them to make a season 3. Even she laughed at his delivery.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
I'LL KILL YOU.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
An important part of being a fan of this show is showing it to anyone else and being told it's stupid and you're stupid.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Season 3 is coming out soon and big fat load of cum.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Your friend's girlfriend is the kind of person who gets sewn into the Big Charlie Brown Pants.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

EL BROMANCE posted:

Conner is so drat good, I can’t even think about this video without laughing and feel I’m probably responsible for 90% of its views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLxkGz00d0

Anything with Corb Fucker is amazing too.

rewatch this twice a day for luck

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
This show is right in my Q zone.

Moon river rock. Moon river roooll...!

Season 3 soon, fuckers.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Having a nice relaxing evening at home, and then that JERK Jamie Taco pops into my head, and now my hands won't stop shaking. I'm so angry.
Scott was lucky to have such a supportive wife. He didn't mean what he said about her. He didn't.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
He's terrible. But man can he ever spit out those lines.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

hell yeah

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
3 episodes deep and winning it is the nude egg by a butthole.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Data Graham posted:

I dunno if this show bears much deep digging but it seems like the formula tends to be "Wacky character (usually Tim) exhibits outrageous personality traits that make the straight-men uncomfortable for n minutes of increasing cringiness; then there is a volta upon which it is revealed that Tim/wacky character is actually playing according to internally consistent, understandable rules and the other characters' eyes are opened in understanding".

Whereas Tim & Eric and Mr. Show were way more eclectic and went out of their way to vary genres and styles as wildly as possible, ITYSL seems to prefer to keep to this pattern and find every possible variation on it.

You'll never be a good writer because you don't have a curious mind.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

thatfuturekid posted:

Starting my second re-watch, still amazing. The only one so far I just don't love is the "mortal enemy" one. Though, one I have appreciated more is the Jellybean/Richard Brecky one. The payoff is super hilarious and chaotic

One of my favorite sketches this season. His was the death of the silent performer- he went out not with a bang, but with a "IT'S A loving RAKE. I'M RAKING".

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Nude egg made me laugh the hardest on first watch. But now, I'm a Jellybean man through and through. I like old stuff.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
IT'S A CUP. ITSAFUCKINGCUP.....!!!

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Okay we have some time until the next season.

So here's Gilly and Keeves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHmt3y1zFdo

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

RedneckwithGuns posted:

They've got some bangers in there

I hadn't heard of this show before it popped up in my Youtube feed, and goddamn if it isn't right in my Q Zone.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Harminoff posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svual-PcOxE

Hell yeah! 2nd best itysl cast member has a special coming out.

Conner O'Malley is best enjoyed in small doses. Like lead paint.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
I changed my mind a little bit. Special is good.

"3-4 lbs of meat microwaved in plastic bags!"

Killed a Girl in 96 fucked around with this message at 04:48 on May 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
I bet Conner made the outfit first, then built the Special around it.

Like the leather jacket and restarting the Irish mob.