Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
What are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
They said SHOOT!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
They said that to me at a dinner.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Data Graham posted:

I think my favorite single moment in ITYSL might be when the kids in the driver's ed class suddenly understand in a flash what the entire deal is with the lady in the video and her tables.

Well no, "55 burgers" might still edge it out

The third Drivers Ed video that just immediately opens with Patti screaming absolutely kills me. There's no lead up at all, she's just already completely dialed up to 11.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

sticksy posted:

Stumbled across these this morning and couldn't find out the source or a full clip?

https://giphy.com/timrobinson

It's the same actor but I don't know if it's supposed to be the same person.